I hurt him.

TW: crying, comfort, argument 

Max's Pov 

me and nick just gotten into are biggest fight we ever had, it was like 11:00pm and his brothers were staying at a friend's house, so I went over because he didn't want to sleep alone.

but after this fight I don't think, he will want to see me, so that's why I'm sat in my car with my head in my hand's tears threating to spill.

my phone starts ringing so I look over at the caller ID.

'nick 💕'

I sigh and contemplating picking it up, I finally decide to pick it up.

on call
nick bold.
Max normal

Max

hm?

where are you?

in the car why?

ok...

off call

"What the fuck" I mumble to myself, I realized how hurt he sounded, he was hurt, I hurt him, I was the reason he felt like this.

 I put my head back in my hands and actually let the tears spill.

I hear a faint knock on the window I lift my head up and roll the window down to revile nick "I'm sorry" he says as his voice cracks.

"No you don't need to apologize, I was being stupid," I say looking down at my fingers "come back inside?" nick asks. 

I sigh "I'm sorry but I'm probably going to head back home for tonight, I think it's better for both of us" I say not wanting to make things worse like I always.

I see him frown "goodnight nick" I say and start rolling the widow up "max" I hear faintly before the windows all the way up.

I roll it down so I can hear him "please don't leave me" he says with a choked sob. 

I roll the window up unbuckle myself and turn the car off and grab the key, I open the door and bring nick into a embrace.

he sobs into my shoulder I rub his back and my hand trails up his back into his hair "shh its ok I'm here... I won't leave you" I whisper kissing his neck lightly.

"I'm-" he gets cut off by another sob "shh I got you, no need to apologize... I love you and I'll never leave you bub don't worry" I say trying to calm him down. 

I feel it start raining but that doesn't matter right now.

he slowly calms down and he wraps his arms around me "I'm sorry" he mumbles into my hoodie "hey look at me" I say pulling away cupping his face.

he looks at me with teary eyes "none of this is your fault, ok? it was a stupid argument everything fine" I say he nods his head and I kiss his forehead.

I look at his eyes again those blue eyes I fell in love with his eyes flick down to my lips and back to my eyes I move closer until are lips are only an inch apart.

"Can-" I try and say but my lips collide with his, his arms wrapped around my neck pulling me closer.

my hand trail to the back of his head, we pull away are foreheads still touching. 

"I love you so much nick doesn't every think you're going to lose me because that's not happening" I say pulling him in and hugging him.

"I love you Max" he says hugging back at this point we were soaked I pull away looking and his messy wet hair. 

I giggle a little while I look at him, "what?" he asks "nothing it's just... your cute" I say "stop" he whines hiding his face in my chest.

I giggle "how about we go get some dry clothes" I say he nods, and I lock my car and we walk to the house we walk in and run upstairs so we don't get the floor dirty.

I have my hand lightly placed on his back and we go up the stairs we get to his room, and he hands me some cloths and I go to the bathroom while he stays in his room.

I change my pants and grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth I would put a shirt on but every time I brush my teeth, I get water on my shirt.

I hear a knock "come in" I say spiting my toothpaste out and wiping my mouth he walks in his eyes widen and I see him blush "oh- uh hi" he says shyly. 

I giggle and grab my shirt he gave me and put it on I walk over to him and kiss his head "want to watch a movie?" I asks he nods and walk into the room I lay on the bed. 

 he turns the lights off and now only light is coming from the Christmas lights that are around his ceiling he climbs in bed and turns his tv on

it's a little brighter but not much more I grab the remote and turn on Hercules one of nicks favorites "we don't have to watch this max" he says.

"Yeah, but I've never seen it and I know you love this one" I grin "you've never seen this?" he asks I shake my head. 

halfway through the movie I'm more focused on nick taking in how he looks in this moment hair fluffy from it not being styled.

the smile he has on his face while watching his favorite Disney movie he turns his head he probably felt me staring because he paused the movie and turned to look at me.

"Why are you not paying attention" he says with a frown turning on his stomach "well I have something way cuter to look at" I say kissing his nose.

"Stop doing that to me" he whines baring his face in my chest I giggle at him "but it's fun" I say playing with his hair.

at this point it's like 12:00am he yawns and goes to gab the remote, but I grab it before he could.

"Hey what's that for" he whines "you need sleep" I say turning a calm show on he sits up on the bed.

"But-" he starts but I cut him off "no you need sleep; we did have an argument and I know how they tire you out, you need rest" I say pecking his lips.

he sighs and lays back on my chest I can tell he's fighting sleep "love just go to sleep please... for me" I says in a low voice grabbing his chin lightly tilting his head giving him a kiss on his nose.

"Please?" I mumble "ok" he sighs putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight nicks love you" I mumble kissing the top of his head "good night max love you" he says kissing my neck.

a few second later I can feel his breath slow down meaning he fell asleep, so I fall asleep myself.