hate you

(Is roommates name is ollie)

TW: forced kissing pet names fluff

nicks Pov

I'm not a big fan of parties, with all of the people drinking, smoking, making out just everything about them.

but there's this party Max wanted me to go too so after some convincing, I agreed to go, really just to make him happy.

I love when he's happy, and the pure excitement when I said 'I think about it' was enough to make me go.

he hugged me tight and saying thank you over and over again lifting me of the ground and spinning me around.

so now were on the way to the party while driving Max holds my hand lightly squeezing it to reassure me it going to be fine.

we get there and the instant smell of alcohol blocks out the great smell of my boyfriend, we walk up to the door and walk in I can feel the sweatiness in the air.

we walk around saying hi to some of his friends "max I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back" I say he nods, and I walk away.

I do my business and walk out and there's a girl outside the door who is clearly drunk "oh sorry" I say trying to walk out of the way.

"Oh, it's fine" she says in a flirty tone blocking the doorway I start getting uncomfortable "I have to go" I say.

"No you don't" she said putting her hands on my waits moving so I'm pinned against the wall she grabs my face a kiss me I try to push her off but can't.

I finely get her off of me I turn and see Max angerly walking away "fuck you" I say running after him.

Max's Pov

nicks taking a while, so I excuse myself from the conversation and walk over to the bathrooms and see nick kissing some girl.

I immediately turn around and head for my car I get in and drive away nick can find someone else to pick him up.

I drive back home.

back to nick

I get outside and his car is gone I try calling him, but he doesn't pick up I call my brothers and explain briefly what happened and asked them to pick me up.

when they arrive, I get in the car and look out the window I text a few people and ask if I can call but everyone's busy.

so, I text ollie.

contacts names
ollie = ollie 💥
nick = max's bf 🐔
——————————————————

max's bf 🐔
ollie, you have time to talk.

ollie 💥
yeah, sure give me a few.

max's bf 🐔
ok thanks I don't really
feel like typing all of this.

ollie 💥
no problem

——————————————————

"Nick, are you coming?" matt asks getting out the car "I'll be in soon" I say he nods and walks in the house.

I get an incoming facetime call from ollie "hey what's up" ollie says when his face fills the screen.

"Ok so I'm probably going to rant FYI" I say he nods for me to keep going I take a deep breath and I tell him the story.

"Ok me and Max went to a party and walked around a bit and I needed to go to the bathroom, so I did and when I came out there was this clearly drunk girl and she started flirting with me " I pause and then continue.

"I was getting uncomfortable, so I tried to leave, and she pinned me to a wall and forcefully kissed me and Max saw, and he probably hates me now and he won't answer my texts and now I'm calling you an-" I say, and ollie cuts me off.

"Ok first she's a bitch, second he doesn't hate you" ollie says "you don't know that" I say "your right I don't "he says, and someone grabs his phone.

Max's face comes into view "but I do" he says, and my eyes widen "y-you don't?" I stutter "no I should have heard you out but instead I walked away" he looked at me through the screen.

"Can you come over?" he asked in a soft low tone which gave me butterflies "I'll be over in 20" I say "ok love you bye" "love you more max" I say and end the call.

I run in the house with a smile on my face matt and Chris are in the kitchen facing away from me "can you dive me to Max's?" I ask which makes them jump.

"Oh, my fucking god nick you scared me, and yes I'll drive you" matt said so I run to the car and get back in my seat.

15 minutes later

we arrive at his house I say goodbye to my brothers, I walk up to the door and knock, I wait a few seconds when ollie opens the door.

"You know we gave you a key for a reason, right?" he laughs "yeah I'm not used to just walking in yet" I chuckle.

ollie lets me in and tells me where to find Max, I walk to his room and knock, and I hear him rushing to the door.

it soon fly's open and I'm brought into a tight embrace witch I of course accept it "I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you there" he says digging his face into my neck.

"Hey, its ok I promise" say scratching his scalp.

he pulls away from me and brings me into his room shutting the door "you want to watch a movie?" he asks.

"Yeah! I say "but do you have some mouth wash I can still taste that crazy bitch breath" I continue he chuckles and brings me to the bathroom.

he hands me a cup of mouth wash "I'll be right back" he says kissing me cheek I nod and start swishing the mouth wash around in my mouth.

he comes back with a pair of sweats and white t-shirt " here babe" he says placing them on the closed toilet seat.

"Thank you" I say after spitting out the mouth wash "no problem" he says walking out and shutting the door behind him.

I change into the clothes and text my brothers that I'm probably staying over and not to stay up I slide my phone into the pocket of the sweatpants.

I open the door and see our favorite movie on the laptop and a ton of blackest on the bed and his LED lights on a dim blue color a soft smile creeps into my face.

he walks in with a blow of popcorn my favorite snacks "hey love" he says setting the snacks down I take a second to admire him.

he's only wearing gray sweatpants no shirt I bite my lip and look down to hide the blush that creeps onto my face.

he walks over to me tilting my chin up "you look handsome in my clothes" he says kissing the tip of my nose I hide my face in this chest due to my face turning a darker red shade.

he giggles "I love making you blush, its cute" he mentions wrapping his arms around my waist. 

when he pulls away, I look up at him "you didn't have to do all this" I say gesturing to his bed "I know but I wanted too " he says he climbs in the bed.

he grabs my arm and pulls me on top of him I relax into his chest he plays the movie I hear his heartbeat and feel his chest slowly doing up and down.

he plays with my hair I let out a yawn a little into the film "you should get some sleep babe" I nod and drift asleep.

I was scared I was going to lose him; I didn't so everything is perfect again.