Chapter 4

A/N: 

Sorry for uploading this chapter really late guys...! 

I've been dealing with a huge wave of anxiety lately, so I wasn't able to put myself in the right mood to write...

I'm slowly trying to get back into it, so please, enjoy this chapter! 

----------------------------------------

"Are you sure you don't want to come? Everyone's waiting for us at the bar." Camilla asked one last time as I nodded in refusal.

"Tomorrow's the final day, so I'll just stay here and rest. Have fun." I replied as she raised her shoulders, not caring that much as she began to leave.

"We'll be at the Jenkins if you change your mind."

"Go, go." I silently said as she exited the room.

There's no way I'm having a drink with these bullies.

I let out a small sigh.

My left arm hurts a little bit...

I was exhausted. I had reached a peak where I couldn't even normally feel the pain as I was used to exercising every day. My mind had just become used to it, letting the pain go away to express a peaceful agony.

But, somehow, I trusted myself way even more. I could finally rely on myself.

In the end, I was not stressed about the test because I was scared to fail but scared of not being as good as I wanted.

If I don't succeed tomorrow, I don't know what'll become of me.

That would be the only attempt I would be allowing myself to make.

I sighed as I made sure my shoelaces had been tied correctly.

I should go work out before they come back from the bar.

I quickly changed into clothes that would be comfortable for sports and reached out for the large leather jacket that Leon had gifted me for my birthday.

Every time I saw it, I could feel the warmth from it.

That somehow reminded me of the last time I had seen him.

I didn't even get to ask him about all I wanted.

I quickly turned off my computer, hearing a loud knock on the door.

"What is it." I said as I opened the door to Will.

"Hey, can we talk for two seconds?"

I sighed.

"Aren't you supposed to go party with others?" I asked as he sneered slightly.

"Yeah, I was going, then remembered that you had decided to stay here. Are you alright?"

I frowned.

"Yup, why wouldn't I be?" I replied as he crossed his arms.

"Camilla told me about your arm. You sure you're gonna make it tomorrow?"

The arm that hurts a little, isn't it?

I instantly lifted up my sleeve and looked at my left arm, myself wondering in which state it was. 

There were a few bruises, but not enough to make me feel worried.

Compared to Spain, this is only a scratch.

"Oh, it's nothing. I don't care about it." I replied, sighing a bit.

As for him, his face became really pale as he grabbed it, making me wince in pain.