Chapter 4: Restrain The World

Y/n was out on the mission he accepted. It contents read that he had to find a mystical artifact from the ruins of an old civilization of wizards.

The prize money was huge, so he accepted right away. There was only just one issue.

To put it simply... he was lost.

And as if to add salt to the wound he was lost in dense forest which was covered in mist. Not to mention he was also running out of rations necessary for his survival.

Well, in his defense, he didn't know he would find himself lost in a forest for 10 straight days. He just knew the forest was called Travellers Bane....

Y/n facepalmed. He found the name of the forest had started making sense. If realization was a snake, then Y/n would have been bitten ten times over.

Y/n sighed tiredly before continuing on his path.

(Time Skip)

It took another three days for Y/n to find the ruins. He was officially out of food and water. However, that meant little when he reached his destination.

 However, that meant little when he reached his destination

Y/n looked up and beheld the sight of the ruins. Though most of the buildings were destroyed, one in particular still stood tall.

It looked like the remains of an ancient temple. Y/n walked up the broken stone path that led to the temple. As the distance between him and temple lessened, he was able to see it more clearly.

The temple was overgrown with moss. The roof looked ready to crumble at any moment but was kept in place by the cracked pillars under it. The temple entrance was big enough to fit in a giant.

Y/n wanted to see the architecture a little more but, he was rudely interrupted by a black shadow landing in front of him, making a cloud of dust rise up and block Y/n's vision.

Y/n was blinded by the dust which entered his eyes. Thankfully, he had super sharp instincts or else he would been turned into chopped liver by the unknown figure's attack.

Y/n wiped out the dust and glared at his ambusher.