Chapter 14: Jack Of All Trades

After the plan of action was discussed among the four guilds, they immediately set out to find the members of Oracion Seis

"U-um, a-are we going to be, o-okay?" asked a petite girl with fair skin. Her long, dark blue hair reached down to her waist, with two bangs framing her face which reached down to her chest alongside her brown eyes. 

She wore a simple dress with two wavy stripes running across the dress and ending in small, pointed edges at the bottom

She wore a simple dress with two wavy stripes running across the dress and ending in small, pointed edges at the bottom. Around her arms and legs, she wore wing-like attachments. Her right shoulder held the blue cat-like stamp of her guild Cait Shelter.

Erza gave the girl a reassuring smile. "Do not worry, Wendy we have some very talented mages on our side. Oracion Seis will surely be brought to justice today." 

Wendy nodded her head and mustered up what little determination was left in her fragile heart. After Jellal's departure, she had a hard time putting faith in herself and those around us.

"Honestly, you all appear to be more jubilant at the occasion of facing a prominent Dark Guild than anything." said a white cat in a cute dress flying by Wendy's side.

" said a white cat in a cute dress flying by Wendy's side

"Don't be mean Carla." Wendy admonished her childhood companion. Carla was someone Wendy could trust with her life. She had been with her for the entirety of her childhood and always kept Wendy's safety as her top priority.

"Hey! Heads up! We've got company." Gray shouted. All forms of movements were instantly halted as the Guild members openly glared at the five figures in front of them.

"Welcome, we've been waiting for your arrival for quite a while." A tall, muscular man with neat silver hair that contrasted with his dark skin stepped forward.

" A tall, muscular man with neat silver hair that contrasted with his dark skin stepped forward