Chapter 7: Battle of Fairy Tail

To summarize what was going on. Laxus returned as Fairy Tail was preparing for the Fantasia Parade. However, he was disgusted by the weakness of his guildmates and hated being mocked by others for their weakness. He decided to put an end to it by having the members of Fairy Tale clash against each other. The one who remains standing till the end will be declared the new GuildMaster of Fairy Tail. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n was returning to Magnolia as it was the time for the Fantasia Parade. It was after all, the most famous event throughout the Kingdom of Fiore. People from far and wide came to watch this event. Y/n was especially happy because he finally had the chance to see it with his own eyes. You see, he was always busy with the quests, and it was just his own cursed luck which made him unable to see the parade as every time, during this day, a life-threatening quest would merge with him having to make sure that it was seen through till the end. But now, he could go back and attend the parade and have the time of his life.

Y/n playfully skipped across the dirt path which led to the city when suddenly the bridge, on the lake beside him, exploded. Y/n's head whipped in the direction of the bridge. He froze as he saw a familiar figure fall to the ground.

It was a tall and slim tanned-skinned young woman with an ample bust

It was a tall and slim tanned-skinned young woman with an ample bust. She has mid-back length brown hair. She wore a scanty outfit with her black fairy tail mark on full display. It was Cana Alberona. 

Though she was badly bruised, Y/n could see a burning flame of anger heating up in her eyes. He was about to go and check if she was okay but, stopped when his eyes caught the sight of yet another familiar figure.

It was a slim man of average height with waist-length light-green hair; his bangs are brushed to one side, covering the majority of the right side of his face, as well as a pair of thin lightning bolt shaped strands jutting out backwards from the ...

It was a slim man of average height with waist-length light-green hair; his bangs are brushed to one side, covering the majority of the right side of his face, as well as a pair of thin lightning bolt shaped strands jutting out backwards from the sides of his head. His hair was gathered at the end and tied in a short ponytail with a grey ribbon. His eyes were greenish blue; beneath the left one lied a small beauty mark. In addition, He possessed prominent eyelashes. His green Fairy Tail Mark is located on the back of his left hand.