Prologue

"Have you been living under a rock? No? Exactly! We live together idiot

"Have you been living under a rock? No? Exactly! We live together idiot... You should've known about this already."

Amora's POV

"Mum, Dad!"

I woke up hearing a scream coming from the very room next to mine. Ginny's room.

She's been having nightmares lately ever since the night at the Quidditch World Cup.

I get up immediately, sleep washing away from me the second I heard my sister's scream.

Running fast to the room next to mine as fast as I could. Even though our rooms are just beside each other, its the halls that are long. I then hear rushed footsteps following behind me.

I open the door and rushed inside. And see Ginny laid in her bed with sweat on her face, a scared and worried look on her face, as she repeats everyone's names inside the house.

"Ginny, Ginny!" I get to her side of the bed and placed both of my hands on her face and tried to wake her up.

I saw at the other side both my Mum and Dad, also trying to wake her.

She doesn't wake up until my older brother, Bill, shakes her furiously. And that definitely woke her up.

By then her eyes wide awake and stared at us with guilt. We already told her on not feel guilty because of waking us up, just because of what happened. And it was understandable to have nightmares during that night.

She threw herself to my parents' arms and cried silently, muttering apologies.

I shook my head and say, interrupting her repeated apologies, "Don't. Don't say sorry, Gin. Its not your fault for waking us up. We have already told you this many times. Those nightmares won't keep us away from you, alright? We're here together as a family."

She looks at me with teary eyes and hiccups, and nods slowly. Pushing herself from my parents' arms and to mine.

I hugged her tightly, placing a kiss on top of her head.

Next Morning

"Have you been living under a rock? No? Exactly! We live together idiot... You should've known about this already."

I roll my eyes at the bickering between my two brothers, we're triplets, but at this point it looks like I came out of Mum's womb taking all the other good qualities, leaving these two helpless.

I look to my right and saw Ginny, trying to stop her giggles at the fight between the two. I let out a small smile, seeing my little sister now happy after last night.

I then look at Mum, who's cooking our Breakfast, her face looking ready to smack my two brothers at the continous fight, and my Dad, who is a feet beside Mum, helping her, but not doing much, scared by the look on Mum's face, as if He was the one who's gonna be smacked.