Chapter 39

"Wait what?"

"Wait what?"

Amora's POV

"Hey, you ready?"

I look back and see Vik leaning on the side of my door.

I nod, a breathe leaves me.

It's been 2 days since the incident that happened to Dad. I've been so busy lately since I was just told that apparently the owner of St.Munggos told everyone in the hospital to not disturb me since it's my last year and I deserve the rest. And while I'm gone, there has been many attacks. In which I was made aware of.

So for the past two days I've been in and out of the hospital helping younger wizards and witches who were attacked by death eaters, and has a weak magical core due to it.

I did see Dad between those shifts but not as much as I'd like. So I promised to him yesterday since he woken up, that I'd go with them when he's discharged.

In other news, the prophet found out about Dad's attacked and has been trying to get into the hospital since then. More bodyguards were assigned to him by Lady Amelia Jones herself.

I got startled when I felt soft kisses were placed on my neck, and relaxed when I found out it was just Vik.

"Sorry for startling you love, but just relax. Your Dad has been doing good. You made sure of that. He'll be surely safe once he gets back here." Vik murmurs to my ear while his wrapped arms around my waist, squeezes me a bit.

I nodded, then twist my head a bit and place a soft peck on Vik's cheek, "Yeah... Thanks Vik, it's just that if the deatheaters aren't attacking Dad, it's those reporters, literally outside of the hospital."