Chapter 11

"You get hot, I get cold

"You get hot, I get cold. And plus, I wanted to try it."

Amora's POV

"So do you know where is this 'Starbucks'?" I ask Vik as walk down a busy street in the Muggle World.

He shrugs, pulling my hand and grips it tighter, "Don't know, we'll have to ask around."

Lucky for us It was Hogsmeade Weekend. And we managed to escape a crowd going out to Hogwarts. Our friends and my sibling are the only ones who know that we're going on our first date today. And I was right, at the end of the dayzback in the Gryffindor tower yesterday, I was cornered by all of my siblings and now knew about me and Viktor.

Apparently, Vik heard about Starbucks when he was at Bulgaria, but didn't get to try it. So now here in England, he'll be able to. Just don't know where is it and what it looks like.

I pull Viktor to the side where I see a lovely old Cup waiting by, "Excuse me, Hello! I'm Amora and this is Viktor," I introduce ourselves then continue asking, "May I ask if do you know any 'Starbucks' store around here? And where it could be,"

The lady looks at me with a warm smile, "Ah Yes! I'm Ysabel and this is my Husband Edward," she gestures to the man on her right, who also has a bright smile, "Lucky for you, I do actually know a Starbucks around here. A local place where our children hangs out." She looks around with narrow eyes, "Ah! There it is! Just turn right, then you'll see a store that says 'Starbucks Coffee' with a green logo that has a picture of a siren or mermaid like."

I nod my head as I let out a small 'ahh' sound of realization, "Ahh, alright! Thank you for your help!" They both said 'your welcome'. As Vik also says 'thank you' to them. We both went to the direction she told us to, then immediately we see the store itself.

"Let's try the infamous Starbucks then," Vik chuckles as he pulls the door for me, then I go inside. Its quite early, so not a lot of people are around. And much more open seats are available.