Chapter 9

"Nope, they're visitors in the Castle, I'm a student here for 6 years now

"Nope, they're visitors in the Castle, I'm a student here for 6 years now. I know my way around and hidden spots in the Castle."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"So Amora, what's our play for the first match?"

After finding out the Champions for yesterday, ans anothee late night walk with Vik, all I heard from him is complaining the reasons why he couldn't play.

Now after breakfast, me and the Gryffindor Quidditch Team is at the stands of the Pitch, along with the Ravenclaw Team, with Roger Davies as their Captain.

Me and Roger share a look then decided I'll speak up, "So as everyone know this won't be our regular matches. This is a combined team match. And just because we'll be working together, it doesn't mean we share all our strategies, but also make new ones against tge other teams." I chuckle a bit at the end.

Roger nods in agreement, "That is right, so for now we are gonna divide the team."

After me and Roger go through the matches we had through out the school years, we now had our official players.

"The Seeker, we have Harry Potter as our official player, and Cho Chang as our substitute player." Harry and Cho both smiled at one another and nodded, although I see a tint of pink blush on Harry's cheeks which I smiled at a little.

"The Keeper, Grant Page as our official player, and Spencer Lee as our substitue player." They both nodded at each other in agreement.

"The Chasers, Amora Weasley, Iliana Andonov, and Roger Davies as our official players, and Angelina Johnson, Randolph Burrow and Jeremy Stretton as our substitute players." We, chasers, look at one another and nodded in agreement. This situation would be a little bit harder considering we haven't exactly played with one another but and see how we play, but it'll be done.

"Finally, the Beaters, Fred and George Weasley as our official players, and Jason Samuels and Duncan Inglebee as our substitutes." Fortunately for them, they know each other quite well. Jason and Duncan knew Fred and George would scare off the first few moments of the match, then they'll follow up. I'm already sure the four of them have a plan of their own as of now.