Chapter 33

"Aunt Andy is pretty much ready and set for the whole year

"Aunt Andy is pretty much ready and set for the whole year."

3rd POV
DADA (Sirius' Class)

"WELCOME STUDENTS!" Sirius transforms from a dog to a human, right in front of the class, "Was it cool? Pleaseeee tell me it was!" Sirius asks a random student with pleading eyes.

Harry sighs exasperated, "Oh deer,"

Sirius mumbles a few words, "I tried doing Minnie's way of greeting," He spies a few learners looking at him weirdly, "Is this how they looked at Minnie?"

Sirius clears his throat, "Again, I'm Professor Black, and will be teaching your DADA class for the year, and maybe a few more,"

"Now please take out your book, and I'll begin with the introduction of the class, then on our next class, we will begin discussing the different postures, stances and defensive movements." He then looks really excited for the last one, "And lastly, my favorite, the practical performances."

Every year, DADA, hooks everyone with what they're gonna do. And this yearzit's definitely gonna do more than hooking the students with mere mentions of defensive tests.

Care of Magical Creatures (Remus' Class)

Everyone in the room is silent, apart from Ginny and Luna's excited whispers.

The door is suddenly opened and there stood, Professor Lupin.

"Good morning students!" Remus grinned at everyone making the students feel more at ease than tense.

"I'm pretty sure you all know me, at least this class is. But for those who forgot, I'm Professor Lupin, and will be teaching Care for Magical Creatures, not DADA this time around."

He places a hand inside his bag, and takes out a small creature, "This everyone is a Bowtruckle! He's name is Lee, and will be with us during the rest of the class. As we will be getting to know more about him and his friends." He gestures to the side of the classroom, where an small enclosure is placed on a table, and has around 3-5 more bowtruckles.

" He gestures to the side of the classroom, where an small enclosure is placed on a table, and has around 3-5 more bowtruckles