Chapter 4

"I'll be back

"I'll be back.. I'll go find the littles ones and get changed already, since it'll be crowded later.."

Amora's POV

"So you're telling me that we have missed ALL these juicy stuff for months???" Iliana cried out dramatically, waving her hands around the air.

After a whole month, now, we have said pur goodbyes and goodlucks to our families at the station. Now currently on our own compartment. Inside the compartment has two couch or sittings. I am seated on one side with a huge space, while Iliana and Angelina are seated in front of me.

I look at her confused, "How are these juicy?"

Angelina cuts her off with a look, and looks at me with a raised brow, "Don't mind her-"

"HEY" a dramatic outraged Iliana speaks up.

Aneglina, still continues, "As if she isn't hiding something too," At the end we both look at Iliana, who is now looking sheepish.

"I- well-"

"Well! Hello there Beautiful ladies-" Fred barges in the compartment with a wink directed to Angelina in which she blushes, and his statement, I know isn't directed to me, but my two friends. "And whatever you are-" now that one, I know, is towards and for me.

I roll my eyes at him, I open my mouth to speak when George comes in next. Here we go again.

"Fred, is Lee here- Oh! Definitely not Lee but Hi ladies," George comes inside confused the greets us all with a beaming smile.

I gave out a tired and exagerated sigh.

"Alright- alright! What's with the sigh dearest triplet?!" Fred now moves to my left, while George moves to my right.

I look at them with a raised brow, "Where's Iris and Thyella? You guys took them from me at the station, saying you guys would help me, and I lost you guys because you seemingly forgot me. Now where's my little ones?"

It seemed like they suddenly ran out of air as they looked at each other and paled. Then sprinted out the compartment.

I roll my eyes at the idiots. Then hearing chuckles from my two friends, I look at them, "I'll be back.. I'll go find the littles ones and get changed already, since it'll be crowded later.."