Chapter 19

"I got eye on the snitch!"

Amora's POV

I let out a long tired sigh as I look out to the pitch, excitement running through me.

I look back to see the whole team looking both nervous and excited too.

Well, its now or never.

I clear my throat then moved back to the front of the lockers, "Alright, gather up everyone!"

In seconds everyone stood side by side in front of me, with Roger beside me.

I chuckle lightly, "I don't want to out any pressure on you guys by playing good on our last match for the year and probably our last match as a mixed team, but you know by now that there is pressure," They all laughed, as I continued, "During the first match together, we worked really well when everyone cooperates, so why don't we do it again for today?"

Roger continues, "Our goals for today: Score, Distract, Look, and Win. And obviously have fun while we're at it too."

I joke, "We're basically making history guys, imagine looking at the books in the future 'Ravenclaw and Gryffindor Quidditch Team Wins the Quidditch Cup Year 1994' we're basically stars" Everyone laughs at that.

"Let's inspire the next generation and so on for House Unity. Let us be the one who teach them that once you are placed in a house, it doesn't mean that you could only interact and make friends in that house, no, everyone could be friends and be united."

George plays the speaker one last time  and our song plays.

"Team pride, let's show it!

We're Champions and We know it!

Gryffin-Claw Are the Best!

Red, Blue, and Purple!

When it's time to win, we do it!