Chapter 22

"So do I just touch the Cup?"

Amora's POV

"Hey, you ready?"

I look up from the maze and towards Iliana who floo beside me.

Both me and Iliana are currently flying above the Maze for the whole 3rd task.

"Terrified. But ready." I nodded at her. We both look at the stands in the front, almost full of students.

We can't be there at the start with the Champions and give their usual good lucks and tips as we were both immediately told to be here.

Iliana looks at my wrist that had a normal looking bracelet, that had three charms. "You got it ready?"

"Yup." The bracelet has three charms that each Champion represents. The Badger is Cedric. The Ship is Vik. And the Horse is Fleur. When one of the charms glows brightly amd vibrates it means they are in danger, or in need of help. The second it glows me or Iliana, whoever is closest to the location will head straight to that Champion. The Charms also have location spells on them so we know where they exactly are. This was allowed by both Dumbledore and Moody. Both mine and Iliana's magical signature is inside the Champions' respective bracelets on their hands. As theirs are also on ours.

We hear cheering and screaming at the front telling us that the 3rd task intro has begun.

I nod to the left side of the Maze, "I'll be on the left. You go right."

Iliana nods and gives me a small smile, "Good luck,". And I tell her the same too.

And the canon fires.

The 3rd task has begun.

The 3rd Task

The Charm that represents Fleur glowed and vibrated.

I floo to her location as she was near me. I spot her down at the maze lying down. I immediately floo down and levitated her with a charm. Flying her outside the Maze and towards the front.