Chapter 8

"An aging potion? You think a potion like that wait- scratch that, any potion would go through the Cup?"

Amora's POV

"Come on Cedric, put it in!" A shout echoed through the Hall, as me, Iliana and Angelina watched a few students placed their name in the Cup.

Cedric Diggory, one of the few students I had my bet on to be the Hogwarts Champion. A Hufflepuff. Charming, Intelligent, Patient, and has the Strength and Bravery for joining.

I applauded my hands as well as the others, as I did for every student in all schools who placed their names in.

I gave a small reassuring smile when my eyes connected with Cedric's hesitant and relief ones. I knew that there is a somewhat a big chance for him to be chosen, but can't say why, it's just how I see it.

Most students who joined, just like Cedric, I saw was hesitant and worried about it, but for now all I could do is give a reassuring smile, nod and applaud.

And just like that, he's back with his friends bein hugged and patted around, just as I see my younger brother, Ron, about to Congrats or say 'Hi' to Cedric in air.

I chuckle a bit at this as then I look around and was about to talk to Angelina, who was beside me. We hear noise, and I look up to see Fred and George with vitals on their hands.

"Thank you, thank you," They repeat as they went their way towards me.

I cross my arms over my chest and look at them with a raised brow, "And what do you think you're doing? Didn't you listen to what I said last time-"

Fred cut me off with a wave of his hand, "Don't worry sis! We got this. And even if we are able to put our names in, we still likely have a small chance getting in with many other students joining it.". At this, George nods in agreement.

I scoff and roll my eyes then mutter, "After everything I said, you still go for it," I clear my throat, "Well, it seems to me, you guys haven't heard what happened to the other students who also tried putting their name in."