Chapter 36

"It's time

"It's time."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"You ready team?" I turn around and ask everyone. This will be tough. We have a lot of new players on the team, and our first match just happens to be against the Slytherins. This won't be pretty.

The old players nodded and smiles excitedly, but the new ones gave a nervous nod.

I clear my throat and gesture for everyone to gather around, "Now. This will be mine and most of the players here last year in Hogwarts, last year to play Quidditch. I hope for this year's Quidditch to be a win... From what I said, it may be a lot of pressure, but just put this in you're heads, you were chosen to be in this team, to be with this family, because I saw something in you guys, we all saw something in you guys, and that is for you guys to find that," I smile gently to the new players, "This match will be the start of something. I know it. And I hope you guys do too. Let's win this match and so on our upcoming matches, and have fun. We can't win if we can't feel it. So let's have fun while doing it. I'll admit, I'm sure you've heard from the other houses that this won't be our year because apparently we have lots of new people. But it is what is it, every year there will be new people, new expectations, and new standards, and as a team, as a family, We'll get through this. Together." I sniff lightly.

Fred interjects, "Aw is that a tear slipping Mores?"

George joins in, "Aw guys we made Cap cry,"

The room was then filled with chuckles, while I huff blinking away the tears.

"Ok, I teared up a bit. But don't put it all on me, I saw some of you also had tears." I tease them all with a chuckle, "So let me ask this again. You ready team?"

They all instantly screamed well shouted 'Yes'. And that made my heart swell.

I tilt my head to the side and nod to the opening, "Then let's show them." With a smile.