Chapter 16

"I wanted to ask you,"

Amora's POV

"Thank you again for helping me find a not so crowded store to buy suits." Vik thanks me as we walk on the side of the Black Lake, just like one of our regular late night walks.

Tomorrow in the evening is the Yule Ball. Christmas Eve. Today is December 23. Vik and the rest of the guys had a hard time finding a store that isn't crowded. So he asked me. Luckily, the store that I bought my dress at, also had a men's section for suits. And there, they found rheir suits.

I shrug, squeezing his clasped hand with my own, "You're welcome. I figured that the Wizarding Stores at the moment were all crowded and busy so why not go and try look at some Muggle ones."

We then arrive on to our spot. We sat down with him behind me and his arms circled around my waist as I leaned back to him.

A few minutes of peaceful silence and I decide to do this.

I felt a small smile at pull onto my face as I look up and see Vik looking peacefully around.

I chuckle under my breath before turning my head to face his and gave him a peck, "Can I, uh... Ask you something?"

He hums, "Sure, what is it?"

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Viktor choked on air. He coughed, pulling away from me a bit as he tried to catch his breath as he felt himself flush, his face growing bright red. He glared at me playfully when he noticed me trying not to laugh at his misfortune. He coughs again, clearing his throat.

"I wanted to ask you," He admitted.

"Well, Better luck next time," I giggle at him, "So you're answer is?"

"Hmm, well, I'll have to give it some thought," He joked, "I need the same approval you gave me when I asked you to be my date-"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me closer, chest to chest as I fully turned around to face him. I now sat on his lap facing him directly. I planted a big fat kiss on his lips, "Is this enough?"

"... I think I need more."

I kissed him again, this time, when I pulled away, I bit a his bottom lip and gave a small lick, "This?"