Chapter 31

"I'll be waiting

"I'll be waiting."

Amora's POV

"EVERY PERSON IN THE HOUSE WHO'S GOING TO HOGWARTS, GET UP! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Mum's voice rang through the manor. As almost everyone groaned sleepily.

The arm wrapped around my waist tightened as a sleepy groaned filled my ears, "F*ck. It's morning already?"

I squirmed to turn around and look at Viktor who was rubbing the sleepiness off of his face, "Hey, you,"

He has a small smile on his face as he inched his face closer to mine, our nose touching one another, "I'll miss you, love."

I smile sadly and peck his lips, his arms pulling me closer to him, "I'll miss you more, I'll make sure to call you on the mirror, every morning before going to class, and on the evening before going to bed."

Like Sirius and Harry, we ourselves also have a two-way mirror to communicate to each other. Everyone else has one too. 

He rolls himself and on top of me, circling his arms around me and nuzzling his head onto my neck, "I won't be able to do this until break."

I place a light kiss on his head as he continues to pepper kisses on my exposed neck, "Mhm."

And this led to a thing which went to another. And you know, what happens.

 And you know, what happens

The Train Station

"I swear even when the announcement of You-know-who's rising, people still seemed to forget that he's rising." Mum mutters from beside me as we all just got through the wall.

"Mum, a moment like this is something you would like to forget everything that has happened considering the news around these weeks. This is basically a special moment for families. It may even be either the last time they see each other. So they would like to spend it, forgetting about you-know-who." I reply to Mum, who fell silent, her eyes looked into consideration to what I just said.

The whole family agreed to not say you-know-who's name, considering he's back and all. Mainly because during the past, he's name when said, death eaters would be popping around. It's basically a death wish itself. So just for caution, we are not saying his name, until further notice.

Viktor who is currently beside me, holding my hand in his. He's not afraid of being ambushed by fans, because apparently he recently went with the rest of the Bulgarian team to the Muggle World, to watch a movie "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", the muggle superhero, Captain America wore cap and sunglasses as a disguise, and it apparently worked, so here he is now. Wearing a ridiculous black cap, and black sunglasses, to a place that doesn't require or need those. I'd say it would only attract more attention to him, considering he's the only one wearing it, but people these days just ignore everything.

"See, love, it works like a charm." He winks at me while pushing the sunglasses up more. His hand wrapped around mine, and squeezing it.

I roll my eyes at him jokingly, "Surprisingly yeah it does."

"Alright everyone! Say you're goodbye's now. The train's about to go in five." Dad instructs everyone, as he and Mum begins to pull each one of us in a hug.

I let go of Vik's hand and hugged Mum and Dad back, then giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Take care of yourself and your siblings Mora, alright? Always stick together. And I love you." Mum whispers to my ear as she sways the both of us in her arms lightly.

My eyes scans over my siblings, Hermione, Harry, Luna, and Neville. And nod my head, discreetly. "I will. I love you too Mum."

She lets go off me and moves to smother Ron and Ginny.

I move towards Vik who was looking at me the whole time. He opens his arms and I go inside them. I nuzzle my head on his chest, "I'll be back."

He places a soft kiss on top of my head, and murmurs back, "I'll be waiting."

I lift my head and he brings his head down to place a kiss on my lips, "I love you." We both murmured against each other.

Oh yeah. We admitted our feeling towards each other just this morning. Well, it's not just feelings, but it goes way deeper than that. I can't explain it, but love is so much more than just words and actions. That's at least how I can describe it. Not much but it is personally how I feel.

I move away slightly from Vik, who was now slightly pouting at my movement, but still nuzzles his forehead with mine. And squeezes me in his arms.

"ALRIGHT KIDS! Get inside the train" An Auror who was assigned in the train calls out to everyone.

Dad first demanded as the Minister of Magic here in Britain, to assign Aurors' at Hogwarts, for more safety purposes. There are a lot of New Aurors in the Wizarding World. And luckily, it was granted by Madam Bones. Now, Hogwarts has like 10-15 Aurors around the Castle. 4 Aurors are to be with the students in the train, until they are at the Castle, with the rest.

The Compartment

"Ready for our last year Mores?" Fred bumped his shoulder with mine. As we waited for the rest of our friends in the compartment.

Me, Fred and George decided to stay with each other for the the ride to Hogwarts and back to the station on the end of the year. The same way we did during our first year.

I sigh lightly before smiling back at the two idiots who I have been with the rest of my life, and hopefully onwards.

"Hoping for our last year... this would be a peaceful one." I cleared my throat. Tears welding up on my eyes at the memories we all made through out the years.

George chuckles, "It's Hogwarts. The only peaceful time we'd have is probably during our sleep here."

I shook my head, "I know that- It's just hope you know? Hope for endless happiness. Hope for more time. And Hope for Peace."

"Somehow simple things are one of the hardest things to achieve." Fred mutters.

I squeeze my interwinded hands with Fred and George, "And all we could do is Hope for the best."

"