Chapter 17- Aftercare

Song for Chapter: Apocalypse ~ Cigarettes After Sex

JOANNA

Thud, thud, thud.

The soft yet annoying pounding rudely interrupts the sexy dream I was under. Lifting my head from under my pillows, I blindly reach for my glasses on the nightstand, knocking items out of the way until I finally grasp them and then manage to stab myself in the eye with one of the ends.

"Ow!"

"Joanna, you better be alive in there!" Oli yells from the other side of the door. "I'm coming in!"

Rubbing at my throbbing eye, I look up when Oli walks in and looks around. "Damn. And I thought I had wild sex. What the hell happened here?"

Memories of last night play again. The sounds, gasps, grunts, moans and even quiet sexy, deep chuckling here and there. Hands, lips, tongue everywhere. And I mean everywhere. The strokes, caresses, gripping and grasping, the teasing, the pulling. 

All of it has my stomach tightening all over again.

Oli claps her hands to get my attention. "JoJo? Are you okay?"

Smiling, I put my glasses on without blinding myself this time. "Estoy perfectamente bien." I tell her how perfectly content I feel. Stretching my hands over my head, legs straining in the opposite direction, I wince at the soreness in my limbs and definitely in between my legs.

"You looked like you were thoroughly fucked last night. I'm actually jealous." She laughs. "What happened to your bed sheets?" I pull the cover over my bare body and remember we had to take the sheets off after round two.

Not meeting her eyes, I hide my shy smile. "It's never happened before..."

The smirk on Oli's face makes me blush. "Daaammn. I have to give it to Coach. He left all cool as a cucumber when this is how he left you? The guys' a legend."

"You saw him?"

She nods, picking up my torn panties and throws them at me. "Yup. I was just getting home and he was leaving."

"What time?" I search for my phone and then see it on the floor. Oli picks it up and hands it to me. It's eleven a.m. Wow, I never sleep in this late.

"Around three. So...how was it?"

Hesitating, for a moment, before I tell her. "We made an agreement. One time only. And it was...good."

"Good?!" She snorts. "Girl, you need to go see yourself in the mirror. Not to mention look at the state of your room, your bed!" She laughs and then picks up something else from the floor.

She shakes her head at me. "One time, huh? Mentirosa. I'm going to leave, give you time to clean up and I'll be back for every little dirty detail, prima. Especially, regarding round two!" She tosses a small piece of paper at me and walks out. (Liar)

I reach for the paper, unfolding it and my eyes nearly pop out.

Joanna,

I don't know about you, but round two was my personal favorite. But all three will come in handy for me later.

~Sage

Falling back, I groan when I hit my head on the metal rods of my bed frame. But then the image of me holding on to them while Sage plowed into me from behind pops in my head.

I need to get out of this bed.

___________

"All I'm saying, cuz," Oli begins, trailing behind me. "If the guy awoke the sexual goddess in you, maybe you should see where it goes."