Epilogue

Song for the chapter: Love On Top ~ Beyoncé

JOANNA

(One Year Later)

"You take me so good, baby." Sage grunts next to my ear as he drives his hips into me harder, and deeper, hitting just the right spot. My arms tighten around his broad shoulders, seeing as my legs are useless now and my heels have fallen off at some point. 

He doesn't show any signs of struggling to hold me, pinning me up against the door with his strong arms and body.

"Don't stop! Oh, God, yes!" I gasp as a wave of pleasure shatters inside me. A tingling sensation erupting and coursing through every part of me as I come.

"That's my girl." Sage praises me. "Come for me, just like that." He knows exactly what to say and do to prolong the bliss that's taken over my body.

As he continues to pump in to me, his name passes through my lips in a reverent whisper.

"God, you're so beautiful, Joanna." He groans, filling me when he comes, too. My eyes are heavy lidded as I stare back at him, watching me.

"I love you," I say, breathing heavily.

"Te amo, mi amor," he responds, in a husky voice. A smile pulls at my lips, in my satiated love filled state. (I love you, my love).

After straightening our clothes and fixing each other's hair, I can't help chuckling, "Do you think anyone noticed?"

Sage gives me a lopsided grin. "It would be hard not to notice, mi amor, but I don't care, do you?"

I shake my head with a smile and he leans down to kiss the tip of my nose, making me scrunch it because his stubble tickles. He chuckles before he turns away and cracks the door open, peeking his head out.

"All clear."

He holds his hand out for me. "Ready, Mrs. Kingston?"

The smile on my face doesn't begin to express the level of giddiness I feel right now. "Yes, Mr. Kingston." His hand closes over mine and he brings it to his lips, placing a soft kiss on it before he leads me out of the supply closet we snuck into.

A few of the employees from the catering company step out of the room across from us just as Sage closes the door.

The knowing smiles on their faces as their eyes move from the sign on the door to us makes me blush, but Sage tucks me under his arm, guiding us away as he nods in acknowledgement. I see his face flush and I look forward, seeing my mom at the end of the hall with Oli on her heels.

"¡Ay, mis niños! ¡Por dios! Donde han estado! Es tiempo para su entrada como maridos, vamos, vamos!" (My children! Good grief where have you been? It's time for your official entrance as husband and wife! Let's go! Let's go!)

She bustles over to us, fussing with my dress and then my hair, and then pulls at my train, before tying it up with the inner lining clip so I won't trip over it while Sage and I dance.

"Yo Coach, you gotta little lipstick here." Oli points at the corner of her mouth. "And here." She points her finger on the side of his temple. "Oh, and here, too!" Tapping her finger on her neck failing to hide her laughter when my mom does a double take on Sage.

My mom looks back at me and smiles, shaking her head. "Joanna Josefina." She chuckles then cups my face, kissing me. "Disfruta de tu amor y de tu día especial, mi niña preciosa!" (Enjoy your love and your special day, my precious daughter!)

"Gracias, mamá." I kiss her cheek and then embrace her.

She kisses my forehead and then turns to Sage, kissing him as well. "And I love you, hijo." (son)