48. Strange Magic

Chapter 48 

"Aren't you freaked out that I'm a witch?" Serena blurted as her arms dangled around his neck, giving the mayor sweet kisses on his forehead and on each cheek. "And about the curse?" she soaked in his musky scent, wanting to eat him later and have him all for herself. She bit her bottom lip at the tantalizing thought.

"Well... shockingly not." He laughed affectionately. "I'm unsure it fully sunk in yet. Somehow, magic suits you." He scrunched his eyes. "It explains a lot of unexplained events that happened around town." He listed the bizarre occurrences. Ms. Baker acting strangely with a gruesome rash on her skin and Alice looking like she'd seen a ghost. The odd behavior of the five admirers all wanting to have sex with Serena. The peculiar masturbating session he had in front of the fireplace in his home. The residents acting all sex-crazed!

"Yes, yes, yes." Serena chuckled with a cheeky smirk, closing his lips together with a gentle press of her finger. "I suppose I'm guilty. But not all of it is my fault."

The mayor smiled warmly. "It's quite kinky knowing I fell in love with a witch." He chuckled, brushing the strand of hair behind her ear. She giggled sideways, allowing him access to her bare neck. He kissed her soft skin, sensually. "We got our whole lives to fill in the details."

"Hmmm," Serena hummed in arousal. This was the best day of her life. The curse was stopped. The best feeling in the world was to love and be loved in return. Her heart wanting to burst out with joy. Her body wanting to burst out with pleasure!

Cleo pulled Jinx away from the kitchen, leaving the two lovebirds while they go at it.

"Go get a room," Cleo moaned, dragging the whiny ferret behind her out of the kitchen doors.

The mayor looked at her lovelies with a doubtful eye. "But your talking pets freaked me out the most." The mayor raised a brow. "I'm not sure I want to see you do any more magic stuff. But I must admit, the flying on the broom got me going."

Serena smirked teasingly. "Hmmm, you should see my magic in the bedroom instead. I've got moves that would leave you entranced." She whispered in his ear, her teeth nipping his earlobe.

The mayor grunted. "I hope it's wicked." He groaned.

Serena chuckled seductively. "Oh, mayor... absolutely sinful."

The mayor grabbed Serena swiftly in his arms and crashed his lips into hers. She held his cheeks in the palm of her hands as she devoured his mouth. The mayor picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom, not unlocking their kiss with every step.

The mayor kicked the door open and entered her burlesque themed pink bedroom, decorated with pearls and feathers. He hadn't been inside Serena's bedroom but was everything he'd imagined. Sexy, classy, and magical. The mayor broke the kiss. Her eyes fluttered open with pouted lips.

He tossed her on the mattress, and her breasts bounced with it. The mayor bit his lower lip as arousal stiffened him. Serena teased him on the bed. Her two fingers gliding down salaciously down her neck and chest, popping open the buttons of her dress, revealing a black lace bra. The mayor unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off gruffly, watching Serena drop her fingers between her legs. Her thigh-high stockings exposed, promising something sweet and tasty between them.

The mayor breathed out heavily. He was tired from the last few nights, but fresh energy returned to him like he drank ten bottles of stimulating pills. He removed his pants and vest, climbing onto the bed with nothing but his underwear. Serena scanned his body. Her fingers caressing his broad, toned shoulders, roaming down his abs and travelling lower — grabbing hold of something solid and thick.