𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.

The following chapter contains mentions of suicide and self harm...

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎

SCHOOL IS OVER!!!! For now. They finished making the houses at the end of the street so now A BUNCH A BUNCH OF KIDS ARE COMING OUTSIDE! I wana make a new girl friend. My friends from school are SO. SO. anoying. OKAAY BY!!!

They are ALL boys. The only girls are like five What the heck????? The boys were so freaking annoying so I just pretended daddy was calling me so I could leave. I dont care if thats mean becuz they were so gross. One burped on me EW.

NEVERMIND. Okay so I made a friend. His name is Sor or something with an s. I dunno but its a weird name. He was actually nice to me and didn't burp or be gross and he taught me how to jump rope. I taught him how to cartwheel and it was like super fun. Soren's mom said that he can come hang out at my house whenever so i'm really happy for that. He's kinda nice like a girl and i think Hope will like him.

P.S.
he's kind of cute. But i never said that!!!!

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎

IM SO STUPID. I feel so freaking bad that I've been calling Sawyer Soren. I thougt that was his name but it isn't. How was I supposed to know?? He didn't even correct me!!!!! THAT IS SOOOO EMBARRASSING. He said I could still call him Soren. He thinks it sounds pretty cool & I do too.

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎

Soren's mom made us matching halloween costumes last minute becuz Mom was busy with work and stupid Cole. That like sucks alot but it's okay because I get to match with Soren.

UPDATE!!!!!! we just got dropped off at my house. Dad said Soren can sleep over but we have to sleep in the living room. Dahlian said he'd keep us company so all three of us are having a sleepover and watching movies and Dahlian said that we might be pulling our first all nighter!!

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Oh. My. GOD. I haven't seen Soren since freaking November BUT HES BACK FROM......... I don't even know where he went. I'll ask mom later. or him. WHOEVER I DON"T KNOW!!! I missed him. But not in a weird way like i want to kiss him or nothing becuz thats just gross. I missed playing board games with him and stuff DUH. Also he moved to my school since it's closer and i hope I get him in one of my classes!!!

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

I. Want. A. BOYFRIEND. Like i know I'm only thirteen. Mom said I can't even have one until I'm 17 and its super dumb. Dahlian had a girlfriend when HE was thirteen. I hate being the only girl. AND EVEN HOPE HAD A VALENTINE. I can't freakin wait til i'm older.

Actully nevermind. Soren came over like two hours ago and he brought me a valentine's day gift!! He said, "I know you were really sad at school, so I asked Mom to take me to get you a bunch of stuff. And I know it's not a lot, but I didn't have that much money." LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!?!?!??!?!?! He was even blushing when he left!!! It was so nice of him. I'm so glad to be friends with someone like him :)

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

I'm so boreddddd!!! Hope AND Soren are both on vacation but I'm stuck at home. Hope's Mom said that I could join them if I wanted but my mom said no. So freaking lame. I hate this summer so much. AND COLE KEEPS WRITING ON MY WALLS!!!! I'm going to sell him.