-four: we lost him

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❦ ࿐ྂ

"ej, you're stressing me out, and yourself out. just go with the flow dude." desiree said rubbing her head.

"why do you look so tired, are you having those sleeping problems again, desiree why wouldn't you sleep when you know corbin bleu was coming." ej said.

"maybe that's why i didn't sleep!" desiree said hitting ej's arm.

"okay. he really is coming this time." ej said sighing, rubbing his arm.

"everyone, act like you're taking this serious and warming up." ej said walking through the aisle.

"that is literally what they're doing, ej. take it down to a three. you're at a seven out of ten." desiree said.

the the doors bursted open, "corbin's on the clock. it's go-time." corbin said, his camera man following behind.

"mr. bleu, sir. we have a killer first read-through plan for today." ej said. corbinwalked passed him, making rounds through the campers.

"right. okay, yeah, you make the rounds, good." ej said. corbin stopped at kourtney, "dope outfit."

"kourtney." she said to him, then turned to ashlyn and whispered.

"keep warming up, gang. we're gonna check some sound levels." corbin said.

a few minutes later corbin came to the group, "we're rolling!" the camera man yelled.

"welcome to the first frozen read-through." ej said. "young elsa and anna are on a nature field trip, they will catch up with us tomorrow."

"i'll take it from here, rj, thank you." corbin said. "rj." desiree said snickering.

"all right! camp shallow lake! i am pumped to be back for this full day of rehearsal, figured with opening night only 10 days away-" corbin started.

"ten days away? that's a reason to celebrate. bring it in." ricky said getting up to hug corbin.

corbin chuckled, "thanks." he spoke. "look, i understand that some of you know me as a name and not a person-"

"chad danforth! i've loved you since i was born! i'm sorry." desiree said covering his face in excitement and then embarrassment.

corbin cleared his throat then continued, "but i'm just a regular guy who buys his groceries at erewhon and has a personal trainer like anybody else. all right?"

"i'm just here to capture some behind-the-scenes footage, so think of me as a fly on the wall. be yourselves. let's have some fun."

"yeah? yeah, baby! let's hug it out! bring it in, come on." ricky said trying to get a hug again.

corbin turned from ricky and to the camera, "and here you have it, folks. the very first camp read-through of frozen. let the show begin."

everyone got their scripts, indicating the beginning of the read through.

"elsa?" gina read. "anna takes a step towards elsa." val said.

"don't come near me." kourtney said. "pause. sounds like you two really felt that moment. unpack what you're channeling." corbin said.

"let me guess. real-life relationship troubles. you both like the same person and it's causing tension." the camera man said coming in front of the girls.

 ✓ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 ,, jet hsmtmtsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara