-thirty seven: high school

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❦ ࿐ྂ

it was the end, it was time for the graduation scene of the show and the final one.

desiree was in her dress, and was putting on her red gown as she matched with everyone.

they all ran on stage, all the main characters were on top of the stand on the stage, as everyone else took their bows.

the ensemble bowed first, everyone singing the high school musical song from the end of the last movie.

"we learn to fly, together side by side!" they all sang, and jet went forward and down the stairs to bow.

desiree came down behind him, and he moved to the side as she curtsied, and then they held hands and bowed together.

they ran back up as the chorus started, and smithing number that desiree choreographed begun.

"will feel as good as my, high school musical. who says we have to let it go." they all sang.

"it's the best part we've ever known, step into the future, but hold on to.."

"high school musical." they clapped their hands as they swayed.

"let's celebrate where we come from, the friend's that's been there all along just like...."

all the characters on the top came into a big hug, all them smiling and laughing genuinely.

"now we finally realize, who we are it just took some time." carlos, kourtney, and ashlyn sang as they walked down the steps.

everyone continued singing as they took their boys, the crowd cheering loudly.

ms. jenn and ej came out, bowing holding each other's hands. then they bowed with carlos, kourt's and ashlyn.

everyone seperated to alternate sides, leaving a walk way open or ricky and gina.

"high school musical, let's celebrate where we come from, the friends who've been there all along." everyone sang as they clapped to the beat, and ricky and gina walked down the steps.

"oh yeah!"

as gina and ricky bowed everyone on the stage dispersed, doing whatever as long as they were having fun.

big red, maddox, mr. mazzara, mack, and a bunch of the crew ran on stage, celebrating with everyone as the ensemble sang.

"all together makes it better." the girls sang, "memories that last forever." the guys sang after.

"i want the rest of, my life to feel just like a!"

kourtney, desiree, gina, jet, ricky, ashlyn, and carlos all held hands walking to the front of their pretend stage since it was actually the gym.

"high school musical!" everyone sang, and at the end of the long note hold they all bowed, and then did the iconic jump.

the crowd cheered, as everyone stayed on the stage, hugging, laughing, cheering.

"des!" jet yelled over the loud noise, going over to desiree.

"hey!" she yelled back smiling. "i know this seems like a good and bad time but, can i be your boyfriend again, and i promise it not a stupid scheme." he asked.

"of course! why wouldn't i want you to be!" desiree yelled back, and jet went over hugging her and picking her up.

-

everyone walked into the dressing room, still in costume as they all talked.

"okay, listen up. listen up, my wildcats. stay in costume because mommy needs pictures of her babies." ms. jenn said picking up a camera and everyone got on the risers that were in the room.