-six: R.C.O.S.L

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❦ ࿐ྂ

"and then she asked me if i knew about the letter, i almost cried." desiree said explaining her encounter with gina to val.

"you'll be fine." val said, tapping her friends shoulder and campers started coming in.

"morning, guys. come on in. we don't have much time." ej said.

"take a seat." val spoke, pointing to the sign.
"can we have everyone's attention please?"carlos yelled.

"thanks for coming in early, guys. we've been up all night." desiree said.

"look, this better be good, because in here, it's still last night." kourtney said.

"we've been working on a plan to save the show and give corbin and that channing guy the reality show style juice that they really want."

"wait he has a name?" desiree whispered. "sorry. save the show?" gina asked.

"he just wants a little more excitement from us. a little more..." ej trailed off. "he thinks we're boring." desiree said shrugging.

"he's missing our rehearsal today to scout out the kids at deep lake camp in temecula." carlos said.

"but not to worry, because we have a plan. and it starts with five little letters." carlos continued.

"allow me." val said taking off one of the boards.

"watch what happens, fam." carlos said. "ri-cos-il?"gina read out.

"no. it's the real campers of shallow lake." "the franchise i was always destined to join. i mean, you were."

"look, it's easy. you know how normally we act like regular people, pick up on social cues, care about our feelings?" ej said.

gina laughed louder, "do we?" "yes, we do." ej responded. "teaa..." desiree whispered to val, and she slapped her arm.

"but now that's over." ej finsihed. "because the key to any great reality show is the three b's. bombshells, betrayals and b*tch slaps." carlos said, and everyone gasped. 

"can he say that?" gina said.

"hey guys, i know like i'm part of this. but i have no idea how we're gonna pull this off." desiree said raising her hand.

"i watch the housewives with my grandma all the time. how are we gonna do this when we're real students who don't have millions to burn and kids to blame?"

"can i be team desiree on this?" jet said, and desiree furrowed her eyebrows at him. this wasn't because of their conversation yesterday right?

"no. here's what we're doing. there's the judgy one, the jilted ex, the one with the dark past, the crier, the one with the catchphrase, the one who's here for the wrong reasons, the shrink, the bad boy, the rude hot one, and the instigator." carlos said changing the board.

"mmm-hmm. it's a formula, and the formula works." val said.

"each of you has a role to play today." carlos said, and val held up a board with all of their photos they took. 

"i'm sorry. carlos, did you cast this?" maddox said. "i'm back, baby." carlos said scoffing.

"isn't this a little tawdry?" kourt said. "and that's why you, kourt, get to be the judgy one."

everyone clapped, and desiree put kourt's photo in the spot.

"but do we want to look like villains on tv?" ricky said. "i thought you'd want to go sympathetic, which is why you get to be the jilted ex."

"ashlyn, you've got a dark past." carlos said, and val put ashlyn's photos up.

"i'm dying." ashlyn said dramatically "gadget, you're the crier."

"and, gina..."

"ooh, i think we've already established that i can't improvise." gina said. "she's awful." ashlyn agreed.

"i don't even have a comeback for that because i can't improvise.."

"i got you, boo. you're the one with the catchphrase. just say the same thing all the time in different ways."

"okay. what's my phrase?" "don't get me started." ej imitated. "and you shouldn't." gina said.

"you don't think it's about the letter." val whispered. "probably is." desiree said back.

"ej's here for the wrong reasons. va l's the shrink, jet's the bad boy-"

"wait, does that mean. i'm the instigator?" desiree asked. "no you-"

"honestly i don't seem like an instigator so you're wrong, so how about you go back to the drawing board and fix that crap because i refuse to be the instigator."

"you we're so ej." carlos whispered. "and thanks to ej, you're the rude hot one. you're rude, and i say you're hot. you're like that one character that everyone loves."

"and i will be the instigator." carlos said. "i thought we were stretching for these parts." kourt whispered.

"good. i want a lot of that today." carlos said.

"i know that was a lot, but has everyone got all that? good." carlos said and people began to get up.

"cause there's more." desiree said and eveyrone groaned sitting down. "i do remebered something from our meeting." she muttered proudly.

"we have four goals for the day. someone needs to run out of here crying, someone needs to get slapped, someone needs to throw a drink at someone, and someone needs to get caught on a hot mic saying something scandalous."

"any questions?" carlos asked. "many questions." gina said raising her hand.

"this is gonna put our documentary on the map. get into it, guys." ashlyn said.

"um, channing's coming in 15." desiree said to carlos. "thanks, desiree. always helpful to get your behind-the-scenes take." gina said, obviously sarcastically.

"start getting into character."  carlos yelled. "can i b*tch slap gina." desiree grumbled under her breath.