-thirty two: a night 𝘯𝘰𝘵 to remember

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❦ ࿐ྂ

"hey you look nice." jet said as he walked behind the door prop, where desiree was waiting for him.

ricky and gina were in front of them, holding hands.

"aw look at our lovers, jesiree-sorry i meant chaylor." ricky said.

jet rolled his eyes, and gina hit his arm, then winking at desiree.

"don't screw up my choreography." desiree said to jet.

"i would never." he said, taking desiree's hand as they were about to walk on stage.

he fixed the corsage on her wrist, that was matching the flower in his suit.

"big fun!" eveyone said going out the door, gina and ricky going first.

"on the night of nights." the boys sang. "all right!" the girls countered.

"the night of nights tonight." the boys sang, and the partner choreography started.

eveyone had a date, which meant everyone had a partner, and this was desiree's favorite party, especially since all the stuff that happened in rehearsals when doing it.

"let's dance!" everyone sang, "on the night of nights, you know we're gonna do it right."

the guys spun the girls around on the ground, and then trheir was a small waltz like section.

"it's gonna be a night!" the girls sang. "you know it."

"to remember!"

"for all time."

the boys bend down, spinning the girls around them.

"come on now."

"to remeber!"

there was a complex choreography party, with a lot of fast leg and arm movements, and jet smiled at desiree as they did it together.

"it's gonna be the night! to last forever!"

"the rest of our lives!"

"and never ever ever forget!"

"it's gonna be our night!" everyone sang. "all together!"

"say it loud!"

"it's gonna be a night! to remember!"

the boys and girls continued to sing, and then some of the boys flipped the girls around, and then rested their hands on the girls waist, as they danced to the left.

"and never, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, never, ever, never, ever, ever, forget!" they all sang as they danced quickly the song ending.

the girls were dipped back, and came up with their arms around their partner's neck.

when desiree came up, she looked as jet, him looking her up and down and stopping at her lips.

"des, i can't do this."

desiree looked over ignored what jet said, seeing seb kissing carlos.

"this means we're a thing!" seb yelled, and everyone cheered.

"no look at me." jet said, grabbing desiree's face and turning it to him.

"i can't play friends with you anymore, i love you, okay? i can't..i love you and i just quit trying to act like i'm okay."

"i-"