-eleven: relationships

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❦ ࿐ྂ

"okay hey, that was good just open your arms out a little more." desiree said to jet, as they cleaned up the dance numbers.

"okay yup, perfect." she said, and val nodded along.

"let's run it one more time." val said. "sorry, i can't. i still have lines to learn." gina said.

desiree shook her head, "she needs some time management."

"okay um, lines are important so i guess you can do that. des can you go in for gina?" val asked.

"what? why me. there's a bunch of other people here who can go in." desiree said.

"well you're the only one who knows this choreography good enough, and i'm in college and i don't think i should be doing a romantic dance with a high schooler."

desiree sighed, walking up to the stage and sitting on the edge.

jet sat next to her, "hey don't be nervous, i'm not that bad of a dancer. and besides, i've only heard you sing once."

"i sand with you on the day of our audition. so technically twice." desiree said.

"i don't count that. i didn't know you at the time." jet said.

desiree shook her head as she laughed, and then val started the music.

"can i just, say something crazy?" desiree said, swinging her feet.

"i..love crazy." jet said. they both stood up, "all my life has been a series of doors in my face, and then suddenly bump into you." desiree sang giving jet a shove.

"i was thinking the same thing cause like, i've been searching to find my own place. and maybe it's the party talking, or the chocolate fondue." jet gently bumped into desiree.

"but with you." they both sang.

"i found my place."

"i see your face."

"and it's nothing like i've ever known before." they sang, jet smiling as he grabbed desiree's hands.

"love is an open door, love is an open door." they sang, starting the choreography that has been set for weeks.

"love is an open door, with you, with you, with you, with you."

"love is an open door." they sang longly, as jet wrapped his arm around desiree, and she snaked away.

they both walked to the opposite side of the stage, and then jer turned back.

"i mean it's crazy."

"what?"

"we finish each other's-"

"sandwiches!"

"that's what i was gonna say!"

"i've never met someone who thinks so much like me." desiree sang, as jet twirled her around.

she had to admit, this choreography was really upbeat. but it was also really, fun.

i mean it made sense, desiree did choreograph it.

"jinx, jinx again!" they said loudly. "our mental synchronization, can have but one explanation." jet and desiree said, doing a stupid robot dance that everyone danced to.

"you"

"and i"

"we're"

"just"