Author's Note

Author's note:-

The book is written completely out of my imagination and had no relevance with reality in any way. If you find any, it's solely a coincidence.

● The characters used in this book are completely fictional as well and had no relation with real life.

● This is my work and I do not permit any individual to copy, plagiarize or even translate this book.

● This book might contain some content and words which are irrelevant to teenagers who are below 14 years so proceed only of you're comfortable.

I'll definitely mention before some triggered or matured content in the book itself.

● I do not own any of the pictures used in this book.

I'll be grateful and feel motivated if you vote and comment your honest opinions at the end of each chapter.

IMPORTANT THINGS FOR READERS:-

☆ The initial few chapters are short, around 2.5k words but later on, chapters are long upto 5k words.

☆ The book will have a few mature scenes, not in the initial chapters of course.

☆ There is mention of cheating and abuse as well but not between the main leads of the book. The main leads doesn't cheat or abuse.

Important

This is my first book, hence it's not perfect. There could be some mistakes.

I have tried my best but at the end,  writing for the first time maybe it's not the perfect one. Hope you guys understand 💕