Part 19

Andi

I keep playing the events tonight over and over, how did I get caught up this bad? I know neither of them purposefully meant to hurt me especially after TJ told me how it all actually happened

I keep playing the events tonight over and over, how did I get caught up this bad? I know neither of them purposefully meant to hurt me especially after TJ told me how it all actually happened. Abel, unsurprisingly, threw the first punch and Jacob flew back into me which caused me to fall. I was told it looked as if he was trying to catch me but it all happened so fast. I can't believe neither one of them thought to stop and even if they did, they didn't try enough to check up on me and that's the issue. Maybe I'm being a little selfish, but who's here at the hospital with me? Not Jacob. Not Abel.

I just keep shaking my head filling out the release forms at the Houston Memorial Hospital with TJ and Dante in the room. Amber went to go get coffee for me and Megan is bringing the car around.

"Damn, girl, you got a good punch!" Dante laughs, I chuckle not looking up from the forms, also not feeling in the mood to make much noise. "I look and out of nowhere I see you clock that nigga real good! I mean bow!"

TJ teases him with a sexy laugh. "I can take you to the gym and show you how strong I am."

I stop writing but don't lift my head up

"That's... that's nice Tahj." Dante chuckles uncomfortably. "But I'm with Amber."

"Yeah but she's white," I lift my head up and see TJ's smiling with her chin on her arm that's rested on Dante's shoulder. "I'm nooot."

I frown and raise my eyebrow at her, gobsmacked.

"N-no, I'm okay." He smiles politely, TJ groans and sits all the way in her seat. I peeped TJ trying to flirt with Dante all night and it's just not working in her favor. I think Dante's presence alone was teasing TJ though.

I push my foot against TJ's leg hoping she gets the message as I put my attention back on the forms. The doctor comes in to make sure my nose is patched up properly and recommends Advil or Tylenol for any pain that I'm going to feel the next few days.

I can't believe I have a broken nose because I wanted to be a little hoe. Funny, Abel gets to have his cake and eat it too, times get tough, and he tosses a pill back and just continues his path of destruction with no real consequences. But me? I get a broken nose!