10 - In A Matter of Two Weeks (Part Two)

-Andi--The Next Day-

-Andi-
-The Next Day-

I carry in the groceries with Diaz following behind me into the kitchen past the living room. I set the groceries on the counter and start digging out what needs to go into the fridge or freezer.

"So, uh," Diaz says quizzically. "We not gonna talk about the broken glass on your floor?"

I frown up looking back at him as he sets the groceries in his hand on the island counter top

I frown up looking back at him as he sets the groceries in his hand on the island counter top. "What glass?"

Diaz rolls his eyes and looks up at the ceiling and bends down to pick up the knob from the cake topper that used to be on the island. "The glass from the cake cover that clearly ended up on the floor."

"Oh yeah it slipped outta my hand." I wave him off and put Ditri's favorite flavor of strawberry kiwi Capri suns in the fridge.

"Sissy, come on seriously?"

"What!?" I snap turning around to face him.

"You and Abel got into a fight and one of you," Diaz looks around the kitchen and the living room at the broken picture frame and holes in the wall. "Has a really good aim."

I roll my eyes and watch as Diaz walks up to a hole I punched in wall near the stairs. He mumbles something and puts his fit right in the hole but it doesn't fit. "Ha! I knew it!"

"Di, that's not funny." I shake my head and scratch my eyebrow recounting some of the moments from last night. Least to say it wasn't pretty.

"Who's laughing?" Diaz says looking back at me as I sit on the couch. I take a deep sigh and rest my head in my hand.

"So," Diaz sits next to me on the arm of the couch and crosses his arms. "Who threw the pictures?"

"Ugh, I did. All of the holes and broken glass is my fault. Abel was trying to calm me down in the best way he knew how, I just wasn't havin' it."

"So what bothered you the most? The cheating or the hiding?"

"We're not together so it's not like he actually cheated on me and it was months ago. I'm more upset about... shit, I don't know."