Chapter 10: Mt. Natagumo

(This will all play out differently than from the anime. Stuff like Lady Tamayo will show up later. The stuff that's going to be said is from the episode with the drum demon. Its all confusing right now. Just hang on.)
...

The sun has rose and Tanjiro continues along his way. He walks down a long dirt path with lands of grass on either side. Tanjiro views the area as he walks only stopping when he hears screaming. He runs down the path and soon enough a yellow haired boy and dark haired girl comes into view.

Tanjiro skids to a stop behind the two and can now clearly see the situation.

"Please! Please, please, please! Please marry meee! You know, I could die any day now! Marry me, so I don't die aloneee..."

"What is he doing? What on earth..?"
Tanjro whispers

He looks on to see that the yellow haired boy is on his knees hugging that girl's legs. He hears a small sound and upon looking to his side he spots a sparrow. Though it's only a bird, he can understand stand them fully.

"Chi- chi, chi, chi!"

"So that's it then... Okay, I'll try to help."
Tanjiro says

He closes the distance that was in between them now directly behind the yellow haired boy.

"Come on. I'm begging you! There's no one else! You're the only hope I have left! Please I'm asking you again! Marry me! I beg you!"

"Why are you making such a scene in the middle of the road? She's clearly not interested in you"

"HUUUH?! Hey I know you! I ran into you while on a mission!!"

"Don't pretend we know each other"

"Ahh! You can speak! You didn't speak to me before, but now you do?!"
The boy yells

Tanjiro pulls the boy of the girl without much struggle. The boy continues to yell gibberish at tanjiro but, it gets no where. Ignoring the other Tanjiro move to the side to check on the girl.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes!"

"Alright, you're all set to head home again. Do you need help with anything else?"

"No, thank you very much!"

"Hang on! Don't you interfere! That girl is madly in love with me! The two of us are gonna get married—

"When did I say anything even resembling that I loved you?! All I did was come talk to you while you were crumpled up all disheveled on the side of the road!"
The girl yells

She points an accusing finger at him as she yells back. Tanjiro just stands there blankly again wondering what is happening. The girl however stands there fuming at the boy with yellow hair.

"Huh?! Nooo..! So you are telling me the reason you did that wasn't because you were falling in love with meee?!"

"Considering that I already have a fiancé, that's exactly what I've been trying to tell you! Well, you seem perfectly fine now, so goodbye.!"
The girl yells

She yells at him once more before turning around and running off. Still desperate the boy is left on the ground begging her to come back.

"Would you give it a rest already..."

"Wh-why did you have to get in my way? This had nothing to do with you!"
The yellow haired boy yells

Tanjiro look down at him with a weird expression of disgust and annoyance.

" why are you staring at me like that!?"

The boy yells at tanjiro who still has the weird look on his face. With a blink his expression changes; still looking at him weird.

Stop it! You're staring at me like I'm some pitiful creature or something! Now, listen here you, I just lost my chance to get married and it's all your fault!"
He yells again

Tanjiro's expression changes back to his normal one. He takes a quick glance around then looks back at the boy. Tanjiro offers his hand to the yellow haired one whom looks at it. He takes it and Tanjiro pulls him up with a quick yank.

The other stumbles at the force of the pull but, becomes steady. The yellow haired guy wipes the tears in his eyes once up.

"Zenitsu..."

"Huh?"

"My names Zenitsu"

"I see...I'm Tanjiro"
Tanjiro says

Once again he offers his hand. Not to help him up but as a handshake.

...
(This is one thing Giyuu told him about. Remember, he may remember his family but he forgot most things about humans.)
...

Zenitsu takes his hands once more and shakes it. He smiles a bit as he does, no longer upset. Tanjiro tries to do the same in an attempt to appear friendly. He is though, he still has his guard up except with Giyuu. With that they release each other's hand.

After they do Tanjiro faces the large mountain in front of them.

"We should get going"
Tanjiro states

He had said that without looking back. He continues to face forward as he starts to walk a head. Zenitsu jumps with a yelp running up to Tanjiro, stopping at his side.

Together they venture into Mt. Natagumo.

---
In the mountains (night fall)
---

In the mountains Zenitsu and Tanjiro walk around. As they walk around they run into a certain boar headed person. The person with the boar head jumps out of the bushes in front of the other two; laughing manically.

Zenitsu yelps and jumps behind Tanjiro. The boar head faces them pointing a katana at them. Their katana is a unique one of sorts, he welds two, both having ragged chunks taken out.

"AHH!! ITS THE BOAR!!"

"AHAHAHAHA!! I SEE WE MEET AGAIN!"
The boar head yells

Tanjiro stands there, becoming more and more infuriated as the two continue to fight. He stands in the middle of the it all. Without warning he walks away pushing past the two.

"WAIT, DON'T LEAVE ME HEREEEEE"

"HUH??? YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM THE GREAT INOUSKE?!"
Inouske yells

Tanjiro pays them no mind and just continues on his way. Zenitsu quickly runs up to him and grabs his arm slightly crying. Inouske follows behind them still yelling proudly.

Tanjiro's only ever met these delinquents once. Even so, it still seems like he can't get rid of them. The first time he's ever met them was the same as now. Tanjiro signs and shakes Zenitsu off of him. When he does Zenitsu freaks out and Inouske starts to laugh.

This leads them to start fighting over nothing. With the two fighting Tanjiro becomes irritated and walks ahead of the two.

'I should've went the other way...'

---

And done.

Yes this chapter is totally different then in the anime but don't worry I got everything under control...-

Ima be honest I forgot he meets Zenitsu and Inouske first but it fits since he is always with giyuu.

So basically one day while tanjiro was walking around, waiting for giyuu to be done with something, he had ended up running into Zenitsu. If you now Zenitsu he dragged poor Tanjiro along with him.

Thats it bye for now.