Chapter 15: Mt. Natagumo #5

...

"Please end our misery!.."

"You got it!"
Inouske says

He runs up to the slayer. Tanjiro blocks and holds back the female slayer who swings at him again.

"Hold on! We have to help him"

"You really need to shut up!"
Inouske yells

He dodges the others attack and jumps back. The slayer forces him back near Tanjiro as he keeps swinging. Inouske stands straight, back to back with Tanjiro.

"These guys are to fast. If you drag, your feet we're going down"
Inouske says

Tanjiro doesn't respond. He keeps looking around the area. He starts to think about what to do.

'If we cut the threads they'll just reattach...I know'
Tanjiro thinks

He runs off away from Inouske. Inouske looks at him confused, Tanjiro keeps running and looks back to see the female slayer following him.

'She's following.'
Tanjiro thinks

"Why are you running around in circles like that? Quit fooling around!"
Inouske yells

Tanjiro continues to run around in circles as the female slayer is being controlled to follow him. He comes to an abrupt stop and quickly turns around. He grabs a hold of the demon slayer and throws her up into the air. Of course without any struggle because of his demon strength.

'Unbelievable strength!'
She thinks

The female slayer is shocked by this, she becomes tangled up when Tanjiro throws her over a tree branch. Inouske looks at him, standing in place.

"Wha...What's up with that?! I wanna do that too!"
Inouske yells

He throws his katanas to the side and starts running like Tanjiro did as another slayer followed him. He runs around while laughing with his arms in the air. Inouske copies what Tanjiro did and flips the slayer into the air and over a branch. They also become tangled up.

"You see that? I can do whatever you can do!"
Inouske says

He says this as he turns and points at Tanjiro. Tanjiro is holding back a slayer from attacking him by the wrist. He gave up on the katana.

"I missed it."

"What?!"

"You can't blame me."
Tanjiro says

He says that bluntly. Very bluntly. Giyuu is becoming an influence on him.

...

The female demon known as 'mother' sits on the rock still, her hands shaking. Mother grows angry when the slayers she's controlling get tangled up.

"Damn! They're all such useless dolls! I have no choice but to unleash that doll, then"

...

Inouske laughs as he points up to the slayer that he tangled up.

"Just look at that! Check it out! I've tossed up more then you!"

"Sure. One more."

"Okay. I'm gonna do it one more time, so make sure you watch"
Inouske says

Tanjiro just stands back and watches with a plain, already tired expression on his face.

...

I don't need those fragile human dolls anymore! They're useless! They're useless!"
Mother yells

She brings her arm back, moving the threads

...

CRACK

The slayer, in front of Tanjiro and Inouske, head gets pulled to the side. Their neck breaks, killing them.

CRACK

CRACK

The other two have their neck broken as well. Tanjiro and Inouske look up at the sound of the slayers neck breaking.

"Damnit! Now their all dead!"
Inouske shouts

Tanjiro doesn't say anything. The smell of sorrow and blood flooding his nose. He resist the tempting smell of blood and walks up the the slayer that was still on the ground. He kneels down in front of them for a minute. Inouske watches him do so. A minute passes.

"Let's go"

"Right..."
Inouske says

Tanjiro rises again, Inouske isn't yelling this time.

...

The two run through the forest following where Inouske had sensed the demon.

"This way, we're getting close!"
Inouske says

Tanjiro nods in response. His sense of smell now coming back since the wind changed direction. He faces on locating the demon. They keep running when Tanjiro smells something else.

'Two scents...there!'
Tanjiro thinks

"Inouske-"

"I detected it before you did! I'm going to hack it's head right off!"
Inouske yells

He jumps into the air with his katanas raised. Inouske sees that the demon they found has no head.

"Huuh?!"
Inouske shouts

His katanas clash against the demons hands/arms which happen to be blades. The demon flings Inouske back, he lands on his feet next to Tanjiro.

"That thing...has no head!"

...

"Tanjirooo! Where are youuu?!"

"Chi chiii!!
Chuntaro chirps

Zenitsu was walking through the mountain forest with Chuntaro on his head. He comes to a stop while panting, seemingly tired. He leans forward holding his knees. He catches his breath then stands again.

"Where are you, Tanjiro, Inouske?...Don't just leave me here all by myself in this terrifying forest..!"
Zenitsu says

He looks around scared as usual. The leafs of the trees brush against each other making Zenitsu jump.

"AHHH!!"
Zenitsu screams

He looks behind him to see it was just birds flying away.

"What was that? This is starting to make me really mad! I'll find Tanjiro, then so long scary forest! Tanjirooo!!"
Zenitsu yells put

Clank

Clank

Clank

...

The demon rises it's arm and slams it down onto the two. Tanjiro and Inouske jump out of the way in time.

"That thing's got no weak spots! I can't slash something that's not there!"
Inouske shouts

He starts panicking, Tanjiro looks over to him then back at the demon.

"What do we do?! What do we do?!"

"Stay calm. We can use the 'kesagiri' maneuver. Let's try slashing from the base of it's neck on the right side to his left waist"

Inouske leaps forward to attack the demon.

"Wait! I mean together"

.
.
...

And here we are. Boom. Chapter posted, have a good day.