Chapter 14

...

"Don't worry about him. He's not the one controlling them!"
Tanjiro shouts

Tanjiro yells out at Inouske as he blocks an attack. Inouske blocks an attack too. They push the demon slayers being controlled. They step back, their katanas ready.

"Okay, okay, okay! I hear you, alright? You want me to find where the demons are at, right? Shut up already, Forhead!"
Inouske yells

He says this as he moves out of the way of a few attacks. He cuts the thread controlling the person. Inouske then sticks his katanas into the ground and kneels down on one knee as he has his hands out.

"Beast breathing...seventh form. Spatial awareness"
Inouske says

He stays focus as he seems to scan the area. He keeps still and surely enough he senses something. A long haired female demon sitting on a rock. He gets up after this.

"Found it! There you are!"

"Found it?"

"Yeah! That way! I'm picking up a strong presence over there!"

"Way to go Inouske"
Tanjiro says

He says this as he pushes another slayer back. He turns to Inouske as he praises him. In a situation like this he can't stay to emotionless. He's actually glad. Inouske stands there in awe as Tanjiro praises him. He snaps out of it when a katana swings at him. He jumps back, next to Tanjiro.

"We gotta take care of these guys, or we'll never get anywhere!"
Inouske says

...

"I won't let anyone disturb us. The five of us are going to live in bliss as a family. No one can break our bond."

...

"Damnit! What a pain! I'll just demolish them all at once!"

"No"
Tanjiro says

Tanjiro rejects Inouske say in demolishing them all. Paced footsteps are heard getting closer. Tanjiro looks back and avoids the slayers katana. Before they can swing again Murata blocks it.

"Huh?"

"Leave these guys to me and go on ahead!"

"What kind of talk is that, bed-water?'

"I never pissed my pants, you stupid boar!"

"HUUHH?!"

"I wasn't talking to you, so just shut up!!"
Murata yells

He barely just avoids an attack from the slayer. He tries to hold them back.

"I'm a demon slayer, too! Now I know that I can cut the threads, and these guys can only make simple movements! Those controlled closer to the demon must be stronger fighters! So you two go on!"

"Understood. Let's go"

"Wha-! I'm so going to punch you when I get back!"
Inouske yells

Tanjiro pulls Inouske with his arm with ease as he runs in the direction of the demon.

...

"Damnit! I'm gonna punch that guy if it's the last thing I do!"

"Are we heading the right way?"

"My senses never lie! But...what are all these annoying threads?"
Inouske says

He yells out as he aggressively waves at the threads that hang around. Tanjiro does the same as he moves them to the side. They stop dead in their tracks as someone appears in front of them.

"Here's another bunch..."

"No...Don't come any closer. Please summon someone of higher rank! Otherwise, I'll end up killing everyone! Please!.."
A girl begs

The female demon slayer stands in front of them pleading for them to call for help. She stands there, holding onto a slayers hair whos bleeding from the eye; dead. Another lays on the other side with her also lying dead, bleeding from the neck.

...

I women sits alone. She laughs to herself as she moves her arms and hand, thread attached to them.

"I wonder if you can defeat them. The closer you get to me, the thicker and stronger those threads are, and the more powerful my dolls become."

"Mother..."
A voice speaks

The women jolts up at the voice and looks to the side. A young boy stands to the side in the shadows.

"You can win, right?"
He speaks

She looks at him with fear in her eyes. She just looks at him for a moment.

"Rui..."

"Don't you think this is taking to much time?"
Rui asks

She continues to look at him in fear. She starts to tremble the more he speaks.

"You'd better hurry up...or I'm going to tell father."

"I-I can do it! I can do it, alright? I promise to protect you! So, please! Not your father! Don't tell your father! Just not him!"

"Then, hurry it up."
Rui says

He walks off into the tree's again. Once he leaves her breathing becomes gasps for air. Her eyes are wide as she shakes in fear. Her hands tremble then she starts moving them all around.

"Die! Die! Just die already, or else there'll be hell for me to pay!"
The women known as mother says

She moves her hand in a certain way.

...

With Tanjiro and Inouske the slayer who is infront of them suddenly raises her katana.

"Run!"
She yells

She then slashes at Tanjiro. He avoids it. The slayer brings it up again.

"I'm being controlled, so my movements aren't my own at all!.."
She grunts

She says this through grinned teeth as she struggles to speak. Her movements become more rapid and she starts slashing around violently. Her arms get pulled back and tears fill her eyes and her shoulders crack. She starts attacking Tanjiro. He blocks her attacks with minimal effort.

'Her bones...So cruel'

...

"So stubborn! How about this!"

Mother becomes angered.

...

Noises that sound that of thread being pulled on starts up.. Tanjiro recognizes it and stops. He looks behind, so does Inouske. More demon slayers rise from the floor. Their arms bent in ways they shouldn't be.

"P-please kill me...Every time I'm forced to move, the pains unbearable! I can't take it anymore! Please end our misery"

.
.
.
...

School is over for me in two more days. After today and the weekend of course. Memorial day isn't counted. If you celebrate Memorial day hope you have a good one!