Chapter 12: Mt. Natagumo #3

...

Zenitsu sits by himself on the ground hugging his knees. He stares at the ground with a sad face.

'Do they hate me?'

...

'Would someone normally leave their friend behind by the roadside? Wouldn't you talk him through it if you were friends?'

...

'If they both had tried to convince me to go, I would've gone, okay? Sure I would. But no, off they went on their merry way up that scary Mountain.'-

'Poor me being left behind...'

...

"T-tu tu. Tu,tu!" (Sulking doesn't do any good. You have to go help your friends now.)

"Luky you, you don't have a care in the world. You don't understand a thing about humans, do you?"

"Tu!"
Zenitsu's bird chirps (Chuntaro)

Chuntaro pecks and pinches Zenitsu's hand. Angered by what Zenitsu had said.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!"

"You're not cute at all! I mean it! Especially that side of you! Seriously, really not cute!"

"Tu tu tu!"

"You're a sparrow, and you're so vicious! I mean look at the girl I saw earlier! She's cute and you're not!"

....

"AHHH, TANJIRO MIGHT FIND ANOTHER CUTE GIRL BEFORE ME!!"
Zenitsu yells

Zenitsu gets up and starts sprinting toward the mountain.

"TANJIROOOO"

...
With tanjiro
...

A sound can be heard, echoing through the forest. The sounds of thousands of spiders can be heard. They come from all directions...

"..."

"Not again.."
Murata says

Tanjiro and Inouske both turn to him, a shocking and terrified look is present on his face. Tanjiros face stays still and unmoving. Its blank as he listens closely.

"It's this sound again! I heard this sound, and the next thing I knew everyone started killing each other!"
Murata blurts out

Tanjiro looks around as the noise gets closer. His eyebrows farrow. The three of them continue to look around. Murata quickly turns around as he hears footsteps behind him. The other two turn around in sync and they all stare into the darkness.

A figure can be seen slowly making their way toward them through the dark...Soon more of them come into view. Tanjiro and Murata jump up in slight shock. The group of demon slayers stop for a second. The one who was leading sprints forward and swings his sword.

Murata moves out of the way in time. He gets swing at again and dodges it as well. Another comes up on Inouske and slashes his sword down. Inouske dodges the attack. Tanjiro jumps back as he starts getting attacked too. One runs up on Inouske and he flips backwards and out of the way.

"These guys are all morons! They don't know that its prohibited for demon slayers to fight each other!"

"Thats not it, look at their movement. They're being controlled by something."

"Alright. I'm going to slash them to ribbons!"

"Wait, they're still alive"

.....

Sorry that this is short but I wanted to give a short update on both stories. My apologies again. ^^