Chapter Two

As the Television paused the whole theatre erupted in madness. Elena started whining at Stefan and Damon, crying that Moxie won't let her in her car, even in the future. On the other side of the theatre, the Mikaelsons were making fun of Elijah, but Elijah's eyes were only on Moxie. Moxie noticed the eyes on her and turned just to see a man looking at her with devotion. The moment she met Elijah's eyes she froze a gasp coming from her lips. This was her Soulmate, the creature inside her screamed rattling the chains that hold it down

"Hello Ms Bennett." the man said shyly. "My name is Elijah, Elijah Mikaelson." Elijah was so focused on Moxie that he didn't notice Kol coming up from behind him.

"ELIJAH HELP NIKKIE HAS GONE FERAL!" Elijah sighed before snapping Niklaus' and Kol's necks. He laid his younger brothers back in their seats and went right back to his giggling mate. Moxie raised her hands and cupped Elijahs face gently.

"I never thought my Soulmate would be a Mikaelson, let alone The Noble One." Elijah was frozen for a second, she knows of their existence, shes a witch so does she think them abominations? Sensing his slight panic Moxie just hugged him tightly. "Ive always wanted a Soulmate, I thought I wouldn't find mine until I was well into my hundreds." The conscious Mikaelson siblings looked at the romantic scene with happiness shining in their eyes. Finally someone can take care of Elijah." Though as everyone was watching the two soulmates no one noticed Elena walking towards Moxie angrily.

"YOU BITCH, WHY DO YOU GET A SOULMATE BUT I DONT!" Elena snapped at her, her entitlement went too far and she was able to slap Moxie. Elena then raised her hand to do more but Stefan stopped her. Stefan knew that if Elena continued she would be slaughtered like an animal, and put out for everyone to see. Damon on the other hand was ready to speed over to Moxies "Soulmate" and rip out his heart.

"You're so lucky that Klaus and I need you alive." As Moxie said that the giant TV turned on and the shadow person was back.

"Okay so because I am bored, want Drama, and do not want to watch Damon and Stefan falling for another Katherine, Im going to be skipping some things." The TV then showed Moxie waking up.

"Ugh, my head." Moxie looked around the room she was in someone's room. She looked to the left of her to see the guy she was with. The guy suddenly woke up and looked at Moxie.

"Hey, you good" The guy stretched before wincing. "Dude you really did a number on me." Moxie laugh breathlessly before gasping as the male went under the covers. The camera then panned to Moxie dressed and leaving the guy's house. Suddenly Moxies phone rang, and the look on her face when she answered it explained it all.

[So they won't let me add a outfit so pick one out yourself]

"MOXIEEE WHERE ARE YOU, COME TO MY HOUSE AND LET'S GET READY FOR THE PARTY!" Caroline Forbes yelled into the phone.

"Alright, I'll make my way over there soon and remember that guy you told me about, the Mason guy Damon killed." Moxie heard Caroline say a quiet yes as she was still traumatized by that. "Well, I just slept with one of his pack members." Caroline squealed loud and the sound pierced Moxies head like a bullet.

Elijah looked a mix of sad and infuriated

"I'm teleporting over there now bye." The next second she was inside a mansion. Moxie was then racked by a bubbly blonde.

"Mox your here, and guess what I've compelled some people to bring us dresses."

[Okay so I'm on a major time crunch. Might just skip the whole kidnapping scene and just go to one where Rose smacks Elena cause I need that rn. So here's a short chapter]