Chapter 15

DID MY EXAMS WHOO AND NOW I HAVE TIME TO WRITE A LONGER CHAPTER!! SORRY IF ITS KINDA SHORTER THAN THE FIRST ONE BUT I HAVE ONE EXAM( I think )LEFT LOVE YOU GUYS XOXOXO <3

Rebekah looked at the sad man in the back and felt pity for her soulmate. She knows that he deserves this but still. Rebekah got up and slowly walked towards Stefan. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him, trying to comfort him.

"Im so sorry." He whined, his face in the crook of her neck. Rebekah could feel his tears wetting her shirt. "It's okay you didn't know." Rebekah looked up at Marcel, and he sped over to her. He wraps his arms around both of his soulmates. Elena on the other hand was fuming and crying. "Gods Elena shut your trap, you slept with his brother." Moxie stated rolling her eyes and painting her nails. Katherine looked at her great-granddaughter in disgust. Even when she was sleeping with both of them she had them controlled. "Shut your mouth you bi-" As he was finishing his sentence Elijah got up and stuck his hand in his chest. "Say another word against her and your head will be going on my wall." He pulled his hand out and wiped his hand of the disgusting vampire blood.

"AAAAHHH" A blonde girl screamed, her throat bloody and torn. Behind her was Stefan, the lower half of his face covered in blood and his fangs out.

"OH MY GOD STEFAN!" Elena yelled her hands covering her mouth. She looked like she was going to cry all over again.

He sped over to her before ripping her head off. The camera panned to Moxie sitting on a mat on the forest floor. A speckle of blood flew to her and landed on her shoes. She looked at her shoes in disgust before taking them off. Moxie let her feet touch the ground and dig slightly into the dirt.

"My poor white shoes." Moxie said while downing at the stained shoes. She looked up at Elijah with puppy eyes.

"I will buy you a hundred more my love." He said as he held her hand gently.

"There's a pack near here Niklaus." They could see green tendrils crawl up the veins in her legs. "There's a lot of them too, families." Niklaus knelt by his sister-in-law's (or sister-in-soul's) body.

"What can you see?" He asked grimacing at the dirt on his jeans.

"The alpha is different, he knows something about your bloodline. Once we get there give him to me, I need to know what he is hiding." Niklaus nodded before snapping his fingers.

"Stefan stop playing with your food, pick up the were." Once he said that the camera panned to Stefan re-arranging and duct-taping the girl's body together. Stefan nodded with a grimace and pulled the unconscious Werewolf on his shoulder. Then Moxie was lifted by a speeding figure. Moxie laughed loudly and turned in the person's arms kissing them.

"My queen, how are you? I hope the" Elijah looked at the girl's body. "mess didn't bother you." Moxie giggled and held Elijah's face gently.

"No my dear, it didn't." Then the moment was ruined by a heel being thrown at Elijah. He dodged it and then glared at Rebekah. Rebekah was wearing a form-fitting dress and standing with one shoe on. 

"Hurry up or we'll leave you." Moxie tapped on Elijah's shoulder and he put her on the floor.

"You lot are going the wrong way." Moxie closed her eyes and let her feet lead the way. A few minutes later and they arrived at a small trailer park. When they were spotted they were greeted by a man.

"Hello Gentlemen, how can I help you." He reached his hand out until he saw an unconscious man on Stefan's shoulders. "Can you unhand my pack mate?" Niklaus smiles at the man flashing his fangs.

"No can do mate, he owes us something," Niklaus said smiling, the man looked over the group in disgust but his eyes stayed on Moxie for too long.

"Ah I know who you are," the man laughed. "The hybrid. What do you want." The man growled before frowning and seeing his non-breathing packmate. "You killed Ray." He said in a broken voice his eyes hardening at the sight.

"No he's not dead but" Niklaus flashed his golden eyes at the man. "He's in transition." The Alpha took a step back before glaring at Moxie.

"You're a witch your supposed to fight against this abomination. He is messing with nature." He yelled at Moxie seeing her look at the body without interest. Moxie instead of looking at him she went towards the children watching.

"Hi babies how are you? Can you tell me who the Luna of your pack is?" One of the little girls pointed to a frail, beaten-up woman. The man stepped into her view and glared at her.

"Stay away from my things." He said. Moxies eyes glowed a dark purple before she let the tension leave her body.

"Niklaus would like to challenge you and your best fighters, he would like to become the alpha of your pack." Moxie said loudly, as soon as those words left her mouth the Alpha started lunging towards her. He was intercepted by Elijah as he crouched low and hissed. Moxie pet his head for a moment before she snapped her fingers. "You can pick two to three people and no other vampire will jump in." She said promising.

"What do I get if I win?"  The man asked. Moxie deciding that he was too cocky and needed a beating pointed to herself. "I mean I could use a new chew toy, the names Eric, Eric Lonswell." Eric flashed his pretty blues at Niklaus again as he ran a hand through his (badly dyed) blonde hair. Elijah growled and put his arms around moxie while Lonswell was picking his fighters.

"Alright are you done?" Rebekah asked as she was looking at the pissing contest between the two wolves.

Babes I love y'all but it's 1:24 AM(ik I stay up later than that) but I'm tired and need sleep and old Minecraft videos. Enjoy your 1057 word chapter.