Chapter Fourteen

When Stefan saw Rebekah he froze. His dead heart felt like it was going to explode, he felt his vampire scream inside him. This woman was his, his to mark, his to keep and his to own. He rushed into her arms and held her tightly.

"No way he's my boyfriend," Elena shouted at the television. Then it switched to a different site, it showed the Salvatore boarding house.

"This is what's happening at the same exact time." The voice said. The camera zoomed to Damon's window. When it went inside it showed a horrific sight. Elena Gilbert was laying in Damon's room.

Elena poured as she waited for Damon. Then she heard the shower turn off and Damon stepped into the room slightly damp. Elena locked her lips and pointed to the towel around his waist.

"I think you should remove that." She said flirting, slowly taking off her burgundy shirt. Damon discarded the towel, thankfully the camera did not show any nudity. Then he sped to Elena. The camera faded to black, and the last thing the theatre heard was Elena moaning Damon's name.

Stefan froze up looking at the screen in sadness. This was supposed to be his fresh start.  Elena reached out to him but he quickly flashed away. He was at the back in seconds acting like a scared kitten. Rebekah looked at him sadly before speeding over to him and encasing him in a hug. 

TOTAL SHORT CHAPTER  IM SORRY LIFE HAS BEEN KICKING ME IN MY METAPHORICAL BALLS RN.

Love yall tho ;)