Chapter Twelve

( Thanks for all of the comments and views, all the love for you all )

"Wake up my sister, she said." Niklaus grumbled walking in a giant warehouse with coffins in it. Elijah was trailing behind him without Moxie. Moxie was out drinking with Stefan. While Caroline and Tyler were shopping.

 While Caroline and Tyler were shopping

"Y'know he's gonna find out soon right." Moxie said after she took a shot. Stefan tried his best to look shocked but just looked sad. "Elena Gilbert lives is already being whispered by the dead witches." Stefan looked sad and tired, like he was carrying the weight of 100 souls on his back.

"Why would the dead witches want to hurt Elena?" Bonnie asked dumbly. Moxie just gaped at her.

"She is a supernatural creature, the doppelgänger was created as a curse so the Bennetts could always get revenge." Moxie said not fully focused on the conversation as she ran her fingers through Elijah's hair.

"I just thought if I protected her, it would" Stefan sighed rubbing his hands over his face. "I thought if I kept her safe I would have my humanity back."Stefan looked puzzeld. "I was told to protect her?" He said confused. "Why did I tell you that?" Moxie just laughed lightly.

"You-" Elena stood up. "You didn't love me." Stefan just looked guilty and refused to look at her.

"I put some truth herbs in the drink." She pointed her pinkie to the giant vodka bottle.

"So your telling me that you are truthed too?" He asked wonder why she would do that to herself. "What do you feel-" he cut himself off. "How do you feel with Elijah?" Stefan blurred out. Moxie just looked into the distance and sighed happily.

"He brings something to my days that I don't remember being there." Moxie laughed humourlessly. "Surprisingly. I've done horrible horrible things but he makes me feel soft and mushy." Stefan looks shocked at the way Moxie was speaking. She always was the angry strong person you wanted on your side. To be truthful she scared him.

"You're getting soft Moxie." Stefan said laughing. Moxie just took another swig of the vodka. They were laughing when three people came up to them. There were two guys and a girl. The tallest guy looked like he hasn't bathed in years, while the shorter guy looked clean shaven and kind. The girl was dressed in a slutty outfit, although she looked hot, her facial expression said Dirty Skank with capital letters.

"I think me and you will be friends." Kol said loudly and bluntly as he gave a smile that promised chaos. Moxie smiled back just as evilly.

"Hey guys," the short guy started. "How about you come with us." He then turned to Moxie. "I'm sure we could show you an actual real good time while our friend here takes your boyfriend out." Moxie just looked at the man before glancing at Stefan. The moment there eyes met they both burst out in laughter.

"Sorry boys I'm taken and he" she jabs a finger at Stefan. "Has taste." The woman glared at Moxie until the short guy put his hand on her arm. He got a bit closer to Moxie looked her dead in the eyes.

"You will follow me out of here and do everything I say." The small guy said as he tried to compel her. Moxie got up acting compelled until she slapped him.

"Never compel try to compel a witch." She said while Stefan stood up backing her. Then the vampires felt an angry powerful presence behind them. Turning around the shorter guy quickly averted his eyes front the three new people.

"Look down." The vampire hissed at the other two. They did so hearing the fear in his voice. Moxie just walked around them to curl into Elijah's side making it seem like she was innocent. While Stefan went beside the new girl. His body telling him to be close but his brain said to be faithful to Elena. "I'm sorry my lieges, I didn't know they were yours." The short one said in a hurry wanting to leave.

"You tried to make my mate into prostitute" hearing the word mate, the guy paled incredibly. Elijah calmly walked up to the guy before turning to his friend. Then before anyone could react the taller man's head was off his shoulders and in Elijah's hands.  He then turned to Moxie and kneeled before her presenting the head to her.

"My love." He said as he handed the head to her. She took the head before making a fire in her hands. She burnt it to a crisp. The two left were in shock. The girl screamed and sped towards Elijah but she was quickly cut off by the unknown girl. The unknown girl ripped her heart out before taking a bite.

"Gods it's been years since I had a heart to eat." She said  in a British accent. The vampire looked close to tears. Niklaus then stalked up to him and bit him injecting werewolf venom into his veins before snapping his neck.

"Now we can watch what werewolf venom does to vampires up close." He said smiling widely, his fangs glinting in the bar light. Moxie looked around to see no one other than them there.

"Hey where did everyone go." She pouted as she said it leaning on Elijah.

"They left the moment we came up to you guys, the owner is a friend." The blonde girl said. "Sorry, I'm Rebekah, Rebekah Mikaelson." Rebekah was in a mis-styled outfit.

"We need to go shopping together cause that ain't it." Moxie said before passing out.

"You really are a lightweight." A elderly voice said. When Moxie turned to look she ran into the woman's arms.

"Ma." She said as she broke down holding her mother.

[Im sorry if y'all wanted more Stefan bashing but I kinda like him(sorta) and he's been through a lot( 👹) sooo... YESS STEFAN IS GETTING BETTER.

By the way i feel like I should mention I have TikTok: my name on TikTok is nightmarekori4 while my username on Instagram is also nightmarekori4, please go follow if you want to ]