⚠️NEW CHARACTER⚠️

Ananora Petrov
Played by Nina Dobrev a.k.a the goddess that played, slayed and also kissed both the Mikaelson brothers(Niki and Eli) and the Salvatores)

a the goddess that played, slayed and also kissed both the Mikaelson brothers(Niki and Eli) and the Salvatores)

Birth Date: Unknown

Death Date: Unknown

Species: Witch(TRAVELER)

Backstory: Ananora was put into a marriage at 14 with one of her fathers friends son. No child came from her no matter how many times they tried so he left her for another woman. Then she got married to a witch and they were able to have a child. Her ex lover found out that he was the infertile one and was angry.17 years old Ananora was killed in a jealous rage by her ex-lover after he found out that she had a child but before her death he cursed her and her child. They cannot stay long in an area while their magic is unlocked or they will slowly be taken over by their magic. She was the first Traveler and her son had to leave and keep moving with their father or else they would die. The angry hateful man was then sentenced a stoneing by the village for killing the leaders only daughter. After her death they made carvings and buried her near their praying area where all of the leaders were put. She was supposed to be the next leader. Travellers hate Gemini witches for this because the man was a Gemini Coven member. So when the child was old enough he cursed them with the merge. Both fortunately and unfortunately the man had a sister that has children. Before his stoning he merged and won against his twin. Seeing his two twin nephews crying as they were taken away to another relatives house he realized his mistake. Never mess with a doppelgänger, it's said he's still roaming around the other side looking for Ananora to apologize. While Ananora was watching on the other side seeing how hatred brews hatred and now the situation was out of her hands. Looking at her grandchildren she finally drifted away, finding peace.

Okay so previously pointed out originally there was; Amara, Tatia, Katerina, and Elena but I'm adding a thousand years between Amara and Tatia so here is Ananora Petrov, the second doppelgänger. She has a pretty sad story and I don't know if I will use her character but just so everyone knows. HERE IS ANANORA PETROV THE HEARTTHROB OF HER VILLAGE!!  THE FIRST TRAVELER WITCH!!!! AND A PETROVA GODDES WHO ACTUALLY PASSED ON FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!

(It's 11:14PM rn)