Chapter 16

IM GONNA GOVE A WARNING ⚠️ THIS CONTAINS MENTIONS OF RAPE AND PEDOFILLIA. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THIS AND I AM AM DISGUSTED BY THESE SUBJECTS. ALSO NIKLAUS KILLING A RAPIST PEDO IS SLAY

Niklaus looked at the men surrounding him and then looked at the alpha. He glared and flashed his eyes at the alpha before crouching like he was going to pounce. Moxie looked at him approvingly. Rebekah scoffed, looking at her brother like he was a fool.

"Hurry this up, my shoes are getting dirty." She said glaring at the men and her brother. Niklaus sighed before, letting his eyes flash. The men pounced before freezing and falling. Niklaus stood in front of the alpha with hearts in his hands.

"See he is a monster." Elena stated and looked at Caroline who was staring at the screen with "heart eyes". "CAROLINE!" She yelled out. Caroline jumped and looked at Elena. She gave Elena a small awkward smile,

"What?" She said as she looked at Elena and Damon. "I'm only me and he is my soulmate." She said, her face looking tinted. Elena looked at her horrified while holding her throat. Damon just glared at he before speeding over but before he could speak his neck was snapped.

"Yeah Elena." Tyler said teasingly. "He's our soulmate." Elena glared at the smug smirk on Tyler's face. She never like him, he was such an asshole and too mean. At least now they know why, he's a werewolf.

"Yes finally, now we can go to the hotel and leave right I lost my shoes." Rebekah said loudly. Niklaus turned to the alpha and sped over to him before snapping his neck. His face was in a terrifying smile until he looked to Moxie glaring at him.

"Get off the body an' move." Movie jumped off of Elijah's shoulders and walked towards the body of the alpha. She waved her hands and some black magic came out of his head. The magic swirled in the air before zooming into Moxies head. Moxie fell back and was caught by Elijah.

"Now where were w-" Niklaus looked back to the pack who was bowing to him. They were dirty and had cuts all over there bodies. The women were positioned sexually and the men were bowing down so low their faces touched the ground. "Up everyone." Niklaus said and they got up quickly not caring for the wounds on their body. Niklaus looked in horror and sadness seeing the state of his new pack. He walked around and stepped closer to one of the women.

"Wait take me." Another woman said, scratch that a child said. She must've been around 16 years old. Niklaus shook his head before walking towards the woman. He took off his sweater and wrapped it around her.

"Your with child you should calm down." The woman looked dumbfounded and seemed scared. Niklaus then looked to a little girl nearby. "You are also pregnant." Moxie walked forwards and took the girls hand.

"Hey sweetly how old are you." The little girl looked towards her mom. Her mom nodded.

"I'm turning 12." The little girl said timidly. Moxie waved her hand and the little girl looked healthier.

"I terminated the pregnancy, she wouldn't have made it. Not would the baby. Her wolf would've killed it." Moxie said standing up and holding the little girls hand. Then there was a loud znoom above and a plane landed nearby.

"Alright as you new alpha I command you to get your things and get on the plane." Niklaus said loudly yet sweetly. The pack rushed to their trailers and grabbed clothes, toys and some food.

All eyes were on Moxie as her magic spiralled out of control. Elijah rested his hand on her back and moved her to sit on his lap.

SLAYYYY DID MOST OF THIS IN MATH CLASS SINCE IM GREAT AT GRAPHS WIXHHDHJDJDJJDJD

This is for all my loyal and sweet followers/ reader. Thank you so much, I've been going through a lot and my birthday was on the 21st. It has been a doozy Baes. But I'm back and I might add my PayPal to this cause I need money  😭.

For now please enjoy and comment on this story. I love getting comments from all y'all.