Chapter Eight

Caroline looked at the new Hybrid in shock.

"Soulmates, I thought that was just something people said to make vampirism sound better." Caroline said annoyed but also intrigued. Soulmates with an Original would be good.

"Yes, it seems you and your wolf are both mine." Niklaus said possessively. Caroline scowled at his words her inner feminist kicking in. "Though you are your own person love, your souls will always revolve around mine. You are like the sun while me and Tyler are caught in your orbit." Niklaus said seeing and feeling. Her emotions.

"Wait soulmates can do that" Moxie asked confused. Elijah who was now laying on her lap nodded. "Now that's something I could get used to." Elijah's calm emotions filled her soul completely, making her feel warm and fuzzy.

"So wait you can feel our emotions." Tyler asked Niklaus a bit embarrassed. Niklaus nodded and smirked before leaning in and whispering in Tyler's ear. Tyler's face tinted pink before grout his head in his hands sighing exasperated. While Rebekah looked longingly at Marcel and Stefan.

"Hey don't worry Bexs." Marcel said trying to cheer up his sad soulmate, but he too felt sad and betrayed. Stefan was his as much as he is Rebekah's and he is letting the doppelgänger lean on his arm ignoring the bond.

"Does your siblings have soulmates as well." Caroline asked wanting the gossip. Niklaus nodded and laughed. His soulmates would be exactly like the witches said. One bubbly, bright, and loyal with a dark twist, the other pack-driven, kind, and sweet with anger issues.

"Elijah my older brother, the one you made a deal with," Caroline looked sheepish shrugging her shoulders.
"Is Soulmates with a powerful witch-werewolf hybrid, the Bennet Head." Caroline gasped. Finally Moxie has a lover, as much as Caroline loved setting up blind dates. Moxie was sometimes too much for the town boys and girls.

"Finally gods that woman, love her, but she is too much for some of these pathetic townies." Caroline said glaring at the crowd walking past. "So now what, hmm. We drink from the same person and go frolicking in the woods." She put her hand on her hip sassing the thousand year old man.

"No love" Niklaus put his arm out and Caroline after a few moments took it. "I show you what vampirism is truly good for." Then they were gone, sped off in the wind.

While in the Bennet house.

"Ugh." Moxie said as she felt her head feeling like she had a bad hangover. Then she turned and saw an man beside her. Looking closer she realized it was Elijah Mikaelson. She just payed on his chest hearing him wake up slowly. "Morning sleeping beauty." Moxie said teasingly.

"Good Morning Ms. Bennett." Elijah said respectfully. Moxie laughed as she saw his eyes drift down towards her chest.

"Hey eyes up here, Mr. Mikaelson." Elijah eyes snapped back up to her eyes, face red.

[QUICK CHAPTER]

[QUICK CHAPTER]