Chapter Eighteen(🍋🌶️)

(Y'all remember when lemon meant spicy? Well here we are! I tried my best enjoy!)

The moment the female wolf called her and Tyler "lunas", Caroline smirked and winked at Klaus. Tyler on the other hand was blushing tomato red.

"Oh it seems I'm from the future." The woman said. "My name is Millicent Evergreen of the Mikaelson Pack. The child is my son Sirius Evergreen." Moxie giggles as she coo'd at Sirius.

"Hi cutie, ooo aren't you strong." She said as he grasped her finger. "May I ask how am I connected to him. I can feel it." Millicent laughed as a new person popped in and took the baby before disappearing.

"That was Aaron he took Sirius for his nap-but never mind that-you are Sirius's godmother." Moxie gasped and clapped her hands. Elijah just watched her. He saw how she cared for Sirius. He wondered, if it was possible, would she be that way with their children. He shook his head trying to clear the intoxicating thoughts from his head. Moxie sitting down pregnant with their child. Carrying a new life. A new bloodline. He could feel himself getting lust-drunk and the stood up.

"I need to use the restroom." He said before using his vampire speed to speed off. Once he was in the bathroom he splashed cold water on his face and tried to get the visions out of his head. How beautiful would his queen look holding their heirs inside of her. He was so focused trying to calm himself he didn't hear the door open, close, and lock.

"Hmm, what do we have here?" Elijah turned around quickly just to see Moxie leaning on the door smirking at him. He gulped and stood straighter trying to make himself more presentable but moxie already saw. Her eyes were locked on his hard cock that bulged out of his suit pants. Elijah looked down before covering himself.

"Shall we go back to sitting?" He said trying to sound casual but failing. Moxie chuckled before stalking forward. She grabbed his tie and pulled him into a kiss. Elijah's hand quickly moved to Moxies hips and he moaned as she dug her nails into his scalp. Then He whined loudly, his cock dragged against her stomach. Moxie giggled.

"Does my pet want to cum?" She says teasingly. Elijah nods quickly and tries to grind on her again but she moves slightly so that he couldn't. He whimpered and grabbed her hips tightly. She could feel the skin start to bruise. The thought of bruising, a physical mark showing that they were together, made her soak. "Get on your knees."

"Please." Elijah dropped to the floor with a thud and looked up at her. Almost like a mortal pleading with a god. Moxie liked that look on him. Moxie looked at him and slowly lifted up her skirt.

"Make me cum and then I'll help you." Moxie pulled up her skirt showing her black see-through panties that had flower patterns on it. Elijah's eyes darkened as she removed her panties and sat on the edge of the toilet lid, spreading her legs. Her pussy was the only thing on his mind.

"Can I plea-" Moxie nodded as he was finishing his sentence and he lunged in. Elijah started eating her out fast. His tongue was like heaven. Moxie moaned loudly as she gripped his head.

"Uh gods yes mmmm" the sound of squelching and her moan filled the bathroom. Elijah slipped a finger in with his tongue. Moxie moaned louder as he used his fingers to find her pleasure spot and his tongue to rub at her clit. Moxie legs were trembling. Never before has a man made her feel so good.

"Can I slip another finger my queen." Elijah's voice was muffled as he still had his face in her pussy. Moxie yelled yes and felt the stretch of another finger slipping inside. The pain was good. Then Elijah did one hard suck on her clit making her thighs lock around his head.

"yesyesyesyesyesohmygod" Moxie finished with a yell, here eyes rolling back. She could still feel him kitten licking her nub of pleasure and it was sending shockwaves throughout her. She relaxed her thighs and looked at his face. Wet form spit and her juices. She put out one of her legs.

"My queen?" Elijah asked as he saw her put out one leg. She moved it closed.

"Hump my leg. That's the only way I'll let you cum." Elijah moaned and slowly started grinding against her calf. His little moans and whimpers exited Moxie. "Open your mouth." Elijah opened his mouth with a high pitched whine and Moxie quickly stuffed three fingers in it.

"Ah- mhmm" He stated when he felt her fingers reach the back of his throat. He started grinding faster then stopped. Moxie was using her nagging to unzip him and pull out his hard cock. Her magic wrapped around him like a hand. It felt good. "MHMM" With one last tug from Moxies magic Elijah came undone. His head slumped forward onto Moxies thighs and his cum splattered into her clothes.

"Thank you, thank you." Elijah kept on repeating thank you as the magic continued to milk him for what he's worth. The magic stopped and moxie watched as his cock became flaccid. Moxie helped him stand up and they look at the small closet connected to the bathroom.

They finally came out and sat back in their seats. They could feel eyes on them but didn't care.

"Wow Elijah you were munching on that carpet." Kol says as most of the theatre started laughing. The only people that weren't were the Elena SympathizersTM. Elijah scowled and Moxie offend him her arm. Almost like in a trance he drank form her greedily. Her blood was exquisite. It put the greatest food, wine, everything to shame. Elijah stopped drinking and sat up straight.

"At least I have someone. Single bitch." Elijah says under his breath. Moxie giggled. Seems like sex makes Elijah loose his filter.

(WHIO FINALLY A LONG CHAPTER THAT 1048 WORDS!!!!! Don't blame me if it's kinda weird. I have no experience with men. Women I can get but men. 🤷. Hugs kisses xoxo gossip  girls)