Chapter Seventeen

He leans in and kisses me, the faint taste of mint present on his tongue and the warmth of his kiss makes my heart beat faster. We fall so I am lying on top of him, still kissing and not letting go. I open my eyes as we finish the kiss, smiling shyly and putting my head on his chest. Lucas turns off the small bedside lamp and rubs my back gently, kissing my forehead and making me feel safe, warm and comfortable, feeling like nothing else matters right now, just Lucas and I.
"I love you" Lucas whispers in my ear, taking me by surprise because he forgave me so easily and it's not what I had expected.
"I love you too" I reply, meaning it completely, my heart races every time I am with Lucas and I am pretty sure that is love. Lucas and I lie for a while just simply cuddling and enjoying each other's company.
"I want to take it slow with you this time, no heartbreaks. I missed you."
"I missed you too" I say meaningfully, taking a deep breath as Lucas runs his hands down my body and in between my legs, making me shiver all over. Lucas really knows how to make me feel amazing. I lie down on the bed on my back and Lucas pulls down my panties and I can see him smiling as he does it. I lie flat just waiting to see what Lucas will do, as he tends to surprise me every time. He puts two of his fingers inside of me, causing my legs to shake as I moan his name. It doesn't take much for Lucas to make me feel complete. As he pulses his fingers I arch my back and tug gently at his hair, making him chuckle to himself. As he takes his fingers out, he kisses my stomach and lies next to me so I climb onto him again, lying on his chest, just how I like it.
-----
Sorry for the short chapter!❤️