Chapter Two

Maddies POV

I am sitting down in the bar area with Kendall and Gino, waiting for Zach to return. The three of us persuaded him to go and see where Lucas and Chloe were, we are having an all-nighter party without them here with us! He walks back in the the crowded hotel bar with a shrugged expression present on his plain face.

"Chloe is staying in Lucas' room tonight because her mom doesn't want her left on her own in her hotel room, as they have gone out."

I instantly feel a sting of jealousy and anger towards Chloe filling me up, making me want to jump up off my seat and kiss Gino's innocent face and make it light up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh." Is all I manage to say, how could Chloe- my best friend- do this to me?

Chloes POV

I wake up earlier than usual, brushing the stray hairs from my tired face. Lucas is still fast asleep, his chocolate brown hair messy but still looking amazing. I cuddle up to him and close my eyes, feeling slightly sleepy still as the morning sun starts to rise, flooding the room with light. Lucas wakes up ten minutes later and blinks slowly, smiling lightly as he looks at me, stretching and yawning.

"Morning friend" he giggles with his tired morning voice. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him, making me feel warm. The room is cold and bitter due to the air conditioning we forgot to turn off last night. My charging phone buzzes on the oak wood dressing table. I force myself out of Lucas' arms, to walk over and check who the frustrating text is from, the text that pulled me away from Lucas. It's my mom.

'Hey chlo, Bridgette and I had a great night last night, just texting to check you are both ok. We'll be back soon, and we'll leave for the airport when we arrive, so be dressed missy! Love you, mom xoxo'

I text her back as fast as my thumbs can type on the iphone keyboard, not wasting my time on emojis like I usually do. I put the phone down carefully and jump back onto the comfy bed where Lucas is quietly dosing off.

--------

I'm sorry this is a short chapter.! They will be longer😊💕