Chapter Seven

Warning-
If you do not like to read sexual stories, please skip this chapter. If you do then enjoy:)
--------
Lucas' POV

It's a week after the stupid fight I had with Gino and I'm at a house party with Zach Nick and Josh having an amazing time. I miss Chloe but I'm seeing her tomorrow evening because our moms are going to stay in a fancy hotel for a night whilst were home alone. The four of us are sitting on a comfy sofa drinking coke from our red plastic cups.

"So Lucas, hows Chloe." Nick Dobbs asks looking smug.

"Good" I reply bluntly.

Chloe's POV

Bridgette and Lucas arrive at 5 o'clock. I think our moms are going to enjoy their posh hotel. I am lying on my bed on my phone at 9pm, checking Instagram and replying to fans comments, Lucas seems to be doing the same thing because he is looking into his phone as well. I'm in my pyjamas and I feel sleepy as the main light is off and the bedside light is only a very dull orange glow. Lucas jumps onto my bed with me and chats with me about random nothing, making me laugh so much that it wakes me up and I feel alive again.

Lucas' POV

I make her giggle and she looks happy and flirtatious. I edge closer to her and grind on her slightly, feeling her against me instantly turns me on, so I trace my hand downward and in between her legs, making her look at me shocked, but I know she likes it. I climb on top of her as she smiles at me with her dark chocolate brown eyes, she is so gorgeous. I pull off her pj tee to reveal her in her white lace bra, which turns me on even more. I take off my pants and I help her pull down her shorts so she goes to pull off my boxers before I grab her wrist to stop her.

"Chloe, are you sure?" I ask her.

"Yes, yes Lucas please." She begs me looking right at me. I cant resist those eyes, so I let her pull down my boxers as I help her take off her panties. I take out a condom and begin to put it on, Chloe sitting watching me. I want to go slow with Chloe, to show her how much I love her. I press down slowly, making her flinch and jump adorably in pain.

"Are you okay Chlo? We can stop-" she cuts me off mid sentence.

"No- I'm okay." She replies bravely, wrapping her tiny arms tightly around my neck. I carry on as I feel her begin to become looser, as I carry on pressing into her.

"Faster lucas" she screams at me arching her back and looking at me. I wanted to go slow with her, but I do what she says and go faster. She asks me to stop because I can tell it's hurting her. I put my pants back on and she pulls her shorts on despite the masses of blood all over her white bed sheets.

"I'll change them" she says looking embarrassed, pulling them up and going to her cupboard to change them. I get back into bed with her and cuddle up until we both fall asleep.