Chapter Eighteen

I wake up slowly and turn to see Lucas, lying still and breathing heavily. I feel butterflies in my stomach as I stare at him, how perfect he looks lying there, his deep brown hair messy and his lips slightly parted. I lean down and kiss him gently, softly. I run my fingers through his hair carefully, admiring his beautiful features whilst a permanent smile stays on my face. I finally climb out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I decide to have a shower before Lucas wakes up, as my hair feels greasy, the hairspray from yesterday still making it feel horrible. I leave the door of the bathroom slightly open and undress myself, still smiling thinking about last night with Lucas. I get into the shower, the hot water burning my skin slightly making me jump.

"Too hot?" I hear Lucas' croaky voice chuckle as I turn around to see him standing there just in his boxers, damn he looks so good. I smirk as he asks smugly,
"can I join you?"
My heart races and my stomach lurches, my mouth slightly open as I am in shock to see Lucas standing there. I swallow the lump in my throat and nod, unable to refuse his offer or move a slight inch. I watch him as he pulls down his boxers, breathing deeply. I wait, the hot water dripping down my skin and the shampoo still in my hair. He opens the door, the smirk evident on his face. I watch as the water drenches him, leaving his hair soaked as it drips off his slightly tanned skin. His eyes scan my whole body, then look up at me as he steps closer, pressing against me as I close my eyes, feeling every part of his wet skin against me. He kisses my neck a lot, each kiss feeling better than the last. I take a deep breath as his hand slips between my legs. I suddenly say,
"No, Lucas, I want to do something for you." I want to make Lucas feel like he makes me feel. After asking him what he wants, he says slowly,
"I want your lips wrapped around me." I gasp at this and feel the pressure between my thighs. Nervousness and worry flood through my body, but I want to do this. I've never felt this way about anyone before, I love Lucas.
"Is that something you want Chloe?" I gently nod, gulping and waiting, earning a seductive smirk from him. I begin to kiss his neck a few times, then I place tender kisses down his chest and onto his stomach. I make every kiss slow and forbearing, making him wait just a little longer. I then move in closer to him and rub against him, teasing him a little as I watch his eyes close and his face look desperate and in awe. I place my lips on his and kiss him gently, my tongue exploring his mouth carefully. I slowly drag my hand down his body and past his abs, finally touching him a little. I bend down and start to give him head, my eyes looking right up at him, his eyes looking down at me as he moans my name. The still hot steamy water drops down my face and into my eyes as I continue to move my head up and down, Lucas moaning my name so loudly now. As he starts getting close, I look up at him one more time, as he takes a deep breath and comes. I stand up slowly, my heart beating and my legs feeling weak, looking him in the eyes. I wait patiently, nervous because I'd never done this before, knowing I probably did badly.
"I love you Chloe" Lucas says as he kisses my forehead. I turn off the shower, my head a blur from what I just did with Lucas. I never thought I'd ever be ready to do anything like I do with Lucas. Showering with someone is so intense and intimate, I cannot possibly believe that I just did it with someone. Although, it was with someone I do deeply, truly care for and love with all my heart.