Chapter Five

Gino's POV
I'm excited to go and perform in a dance show in Spain. Cathy organised it and said we'd have a lot of fun, which I seriously doubt because there's no one on my team that I actually like, Lucas and Zach are just annoying.
We arrive in the beautiful sunny Spain, to see the stunning landscapes and to make our way to our posh hotel, where we will be performing tonight. We are in the yellow taxi on our way, sitting there awkwardly what with Lucas being moody and ignoring everyone.
Chloes POV
I'm in Paige's room getting ready to perform an improv solo and an old group dance. I am applying 'bubblegum' pink lipstick, putting on my sparkle diamond earrings that Bridgette and Lucas bought me for my 15th birthday and preparing my improvised sparkle crop top and booty shorts. Paige and I take a quick cute selfie and I post it on Instagram for the world to see. We head downstairs to meet the others, who all look gorgeous in their improvised outfits and stunning makeup looks.
We arrive downstairs to see none other than the candy apples boys, which makes me laugh because Lucas runs over and hugs me.
Gino's POV

The show goes amazing, with huge cheers from the crowd and smiles all around. We take our final bow and walk off the stage. I pull Chloe to the side behind a wall and without words, I kiss her and it feels amazing.  She looks kind of angry and shocked, as if she didn't want it. Chloe goes back to Paige and I look over to see her whispering quietly to Paige looking nervous, scared and on the verge of tears. She makes her way through the crowd and outside so Paige and I follow her. I open the white rimmed sliding door to see Lucas with a bloody fist and bright red puffy eyes, looking angry and demented.

"Lucas! Stop!" Chloe shouts tearfully at him as he punches the hard brick wall one more time. He pushes her away as she tries to hug him.

"Calm down lucas, don't hurt her" I say strongly, pushing him gently. He punches me strait in the eye, causing me to fall to the floor in pain and agony. I get up and scream at the deluded livid boy staring back at me with angered eyes.

"No wonder no one likes you, your family included. You're mad, major problem." I shout at him, trying to make him see sense. I look around at Chloe to see her shaking and breaking down in front of me, being comforted by Paige. Before I know it, I'm being punched in the side of my head, causing me to fall to the ground again, where I can't see anymore, I almost black out before I see Chloe by my side. I hold her hand but she pulls away.

"Gino, its Paige, are you okay?" She whispers shakily, sounding teared up but also very brave.

"Where's Chloe" I manage to say wondering where she is, I need her right now, although she doesn't need me.

"With lucas" is all I hear before I black out cold, which releases the stabbing pain in my eye and my head.

Chloes POV

"Lucas, what's wrong with you!? What happened?" I try to stay calm, but I am shaking so much I feel sick and faint.

"I cant take him anymore- or you. Just leave me Chloe." He says which makes me cry so much I can't cope.

"Why are you so angry?" I ask through tears and internal pain.

"You've made me this angry you absolute slut. You cheated on me right in front of my face!" He whispers, making the warm liquid flood out of my eyes and onto my ALDC jacket that I threw on earlier.

"Lucas, I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to kiss me, I didn't expect it." He seems to have calmed down slightly so I say,

"Do you accept my apology?"

"What, just like that? You kiss Gino, see me punch him in the head, then run after me? Who the fuck do you think I am?" He hasn't calmed down, I see that now. The tears keep coming as I feel trapped, I run up to my room, trying not to bump into anyone but of course I bump into Paige who stops me in the corridor.

"Hey Chlo, are you okay? Gino woke up and has gone back to his room and we have called his mom and Bridgette. We are leaving tomorrow morning, because we can't stay now this has happened, which the others are kinda sad about, but they'll come round." She informs me, making me sigh deeply. When I finally get into bed, I burst into tears and cannot get to sleep because I keep thinking about Lucas. The way he got mad at a small kiss and tried to have a full on fight with Gino and the horrible words that came out his mouth. There is more that meets the eye with Lucas and I cant quite pinpoint it.