Chapter Four

'Ugh save me.' The text from Gino reads. I think he is talking about Maddie, because I know they were on the same flight. I am talking to him the whole way home, just purely through boredom. We arrive back to my house and I go up to my room with Lucas following me. I shout down to mom and ask where Lucas is sleeping. She shouts back up to us saying how I shouldn't be asking because he has stayed before. I think shes tipsy.
"Sure," Lucas whispers flirtatiously in my ear. I just smile back and walk back into my room, just as lucas takes off his shirt and offers it to me, which I take smiling because I love wearing his t-shirts.

I turn off the light and climb into my own amazing comfortable bed which I of course missed. My legs arms and back are all aching so much I could chop them off, dancing competitions do that to me a lot. I grab my phone continuing to text Gino and end up texting him for at least twenty minutes before Lucas asks,
"What you doing on that phone Chlo, replying to every single dm you've got? Gheez!" He laughs with a slight tone of worry present in his adorable high-pitched voice.
I plug in my phone and lie my head down on my pillow that is perfect and just right. I face the opposite way to Lucas and I hear him sniffling annoyingly into MY pillow, so I ignore him because he's made me angry by making snotty noises. I fall asleep without thinking about anything anymore, as my tired brain wont function much.
Gino's POV
I lie in bed thinking about Chloe. Shes cute, also I don't really care for Lucas that much, so I wouldn't mind getting under his skin. He's a player and the girl fans are too obsessed with him, they're not like that with me.