{ 1 }

Y/n's POV

It was a winter holiday, so I doesn't need to go to school, plus-

"Y/n, please get ready. Dad is waiting for us at the restaurant already." mom knocked my door and said.

Just for your information, dad have a relationship with a women (his 2nd wife), and that women actually cheated with dad, when she already have a son who are older than me two years old. I never saw him, and i wanted to meet him, out of curiosity. But now that women ran away with another man, not even care about my brother. A women who dumb her own son, pff. "mom, will my brother be there too?" I asked my mom while clicking the seat belt.

"You mean Wonu? Ah... dad said he was going to have his experiment test next week... maybe we would be able meet him on this Sunday."

I really excited to get an older brother who can take cares of me all the time, you know, being like a princess, most of my friends who had brothers, they always complained how jackass their brothers are, how annoying their brothers are, but their brothers treat them really nice too... which makes me feel so envy.

I was calling my best friend Lee Chan, telling him how disappointed I am again and again.Leechan was my primary friend till now, but sadly, I'm moving to other states and I'm changing school, to the same with my stepbrother, plus it was an international school, with a lots of rich and expensive students...

"Bye channie..." I hung up the phone, because I almost reached the restaurant. Mom parked her car, and I get down and went inside the restaurant with my mom.

"Dad." I called, and dad smiled happily "Please take a seat my honey!"

Mom pecked dad's cheek, and dad did the same to her. "Shall we order the food?"

------

"How was your day y/n? Are you excited to move in with me and your new brother?" dad was chuckling, mom teased "She was very excited, she keep asking me when are we going to meet him" I blushed "yah mom...hajima~" I covered my face, and mom laughed "Y/n, make sure you don't annoys him next week, he was having an important test." dad said, and I nodded "I-I'm not going to annoys him tho!!"

"I'm sure Wonwoo will be a really good brother."

------

Timeskip Sunday

Mom was driving, and I was scrolling my phone. "Y/n, remember if you saw your brother, please don't scream or yell around, behave like a good girl, so that he has good impressions on you."

"I know mom!! Stop saying like I always acts like a boy!!" "Well you did, when you're with Dino you're always being so loud!"

"Forget about it mom, do you ever seen oppa? I mean how does he looks like if you did?"

"I did twice, he was a very handsome boy, he's tall and muscular."

With mom's words, I started to imagine my stepbrother's looks. I hope my brother would look very handsome, like Dahyun's brother Taehyung, Yeji's brother Hyunjin... I want a handsome and protective brother too!!!

I arrived at the house after 1 hour of driving. My heart was beating fast while mom parking her car into the garage. Dad was waving his hands to us.

After parking, I got down from the car with my bag. Dad smiled passionately while the servant was helping us to grab our bag and stuffs. They greeted us politely, while my vision was scanning the house. "Wonwoo just go out with his friends 10 minutes ago." dad whispered, and I gulped "I'm not looking for him." I stepped in, and dad chuckled "Come on, let's go take a look in the house."