{ 3 }

We reached home, and I was walking to my room. Dad and mom was not home...

I go into my bedroom, and dumb my school bag on the floor. I went to shower without a further do, because I wanted to get enough time to study....

-----

After showering, while I was wiping my hair and I suddenly thought of I've forgotten to ask Jeonghan for his instagram. I went to my brother's room, and knocked. He approved so I enter his bedroom.

The scene that welcome me was a half naked boy doing pumping in front of me. I was stunned, all the words I was going to say was stuck in my throat. "Hm...?" he wasn't wearing a glasses.

MY STEPBROTHER WAS HAWT NVIJXSKFAX

I feel my cheeks getting hot, and heart pounds really fast. "Oi?" he suddenly appeared in front of me, waving his hands.

I gasped, close my eyes and back off a few step. "Hm? Am I smelly?" "N-No!! I-I..."

"What do you want?" he asked, while wiping his sweat with a small towel. I need to lift my head when I was talking with him, because he was tall. "C-Can I have Jeonghan oppa's instagram?"

"I think it's jeonghaniyoo_n"

"okay... t-thanks." i left immediately.

I can't believe my brother was so tall and hot and sexci-

I was slapping myself gently "Stop stop stop he's your brother!!!"

I texted Jeonghan immediately once I was in my room.

jeonghaniyoo_n

Jeonghan oppa, I'm y/n :
we forgot to exchange contacts :

: hii y/nie
: yeah i forgot about it too
: did wonu gave u my ig?

yess :

: okayy here's the files
: [ PDF.CHEMISTRY NOTES ]
: make sure u ask me if there's anything u dk
: or maybe ur brother

he's not teaching me! he said after tomorrow he will consider about it :

: this dude
: just text me abt it
:chat later im going back my class

okay thanks Hannie oppa!! :

I click on the link, and started to view it.

------

"Dinner is ready, Miss y/n." Meera knocked my door. I put my pens down, and go to the dining room. Wonwoo was not there yet, so I sit on the chair, and begin to eat without waiting for him.

Not within 1 minutes, he came downstairs and sit in front of me.

We was remaining silence, and he suddenly lift his head "why do you want Jeonghan's contact?"

"hm? i thought you wouldn't care." i teased, and he scoffed "well, you're my 'sister', and didn't you just said you wanted to get close with me? and of course i have the right to care about it." he said, and smiled to me. I scoffed "Since you don't want to teach me, so i'll just ask someone who wanted to."

"Well, I never said I don't wanted to teach you, I was considering."

"so that's why i ask Hannie oppa to teach me, he did not needed to consider."

"Okay fine. Come to my room after you finish your dinner, I'll teach you WELL" he said, and started to eat faster.

Wonwoo's pov